• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funchess is definitely stepping up.

I️ honestly thought he’d end up being really good for us but I️ knew I️t wouldn’t be with KB - mainly because Funch runs some damn good routes.

I️ honestly thought he’d end up being really good for us but I️ knew I️t wouldn’t be with KB - mainly because Funch runs some damn good routes.

He's still learning too, and seemingly getting better every game. He has always flashed big catch ability, but now he's doing the little things and showing consistency. 2 things im not sure KB ever did.

Dolphins definitely stink but it's nice to see the panthers put a full game together. Getting in the groove at the right time. Love Funchess and CMC tonight, the other rbs did well too. Cam is still Cam. We are a good football team.

I don't think it is (maybe someone can correct me if I'm wrong), but defensive turnovers on downs should be an official "turnover" stat for defenses, because I feel like we've had about 10 this season and not just in late game "must go for it" situations either

Samuel injury is concerning, but early x-rays came back negative. Hopefully its just a 3-4 week injury. With the bye week and hopefully getting Olsen/Kalil back, it's very reasonable to say we may be the healthiest team in the league entering week 12

Samuel injury is concerning, but early x-rays came back negative. Hopefully its just a 3-4 week injury. With the bye week and hopefully getting Olsen/Kalil back, it's very reasonable to say we may be the healthiest team in the league entering week 12

Yeah Samuel's injury is the biggest concern from this game, just because of the speed he offers and the plan to have him more involved. Really hoping it's a 2-3 week injury that will put him back for the Saints game. Believe it or not Bersin is working his way up the depth chart....

We have Funchess, Olsen, CMC as legit WRs, but after that it's Shep, Klay, and Bersin. Not looking too good there.

Is it possible the Saints vs Panthers game gets flexed in 3 weeks? Is that a thing in the NFL?

Yeah Samuel's injury is the biggest concern from this game, just because of the speed he offers and the plan to have him more involved. Really hoping it's a 2-3 week injury that will put him back for the Saints game. Believe it or not Bersin is working his way up the depth chart....

We have Funchess, Olsen, CMC as legit WRs, but after that it's Shep, Klay, and Bersin. Not looking too good there.

Is it possible the Saints vs Panthers game gets flexed in 3 weeks? Is that a thing in the NFL?

Doubt it -- Eagles Seahawks is already scheduled for SNF so pretty sure they will stick with it.

Think the game vs Vikings has a much better possibility, if both teams keep winning. Ravens vs Steelers isn't the best matchup this year and that is what is scheduled that week. Although after going to that game last night I'm hoping it stays at 1 PM, I'm tired today.

Think the game vs Vikings has a much better possibility, if both teams keep winning. Ravens vs Steelers isn't the best matchup this year and that is what is scheduled that week. Although after going to that game last night I'm hoping it stays at 1 PM, I'm tired today.

yeah my wife gave me tix to that game for my bday and I know she would not be happy with it moving to SNF. but I would since I've never been to a primetime NFL game.

I think it would take a lot to flex the Steelers out of primetime. They’re the Cowboys with success.

Think there's a very good chance it gets moved to the 4:25 window since Fox's current offerings there are Giants-Raiders and Rams-Cardinals. Could move Vikings-Falcons instead but better records and more meaning behind the Panthers-Saints game.

But yeah, 8:30 won't happen. Eagles-Seahawks a primo matchup

A restaurant owned by Carolina Panthers offensive tackle Matt Kalil is accused of selling beer to a minor, according to media outlets in his former home state of Minnesota.
Kalil is a former Minnesota Viking and the restaurant, Pieology Pizzeria, is located in Maple Grove, north of Minneapolis, report media outlets. As owner, he is being held responsible after a 17-year-old restaurant employee served beer to a 19-year-old customer on Oct. 26 at the restaurant, reported the Minneapolis Star Tribune early Tuesday.
He was not at the restaurant at the time and faces a summons to appear in court Dec. 15 for arraignment, reported the newspaper. A police officer was on site and alerted the restaurant's general manager, who reportedly said the teen staffer was a new hire and hadn’t gone through alcohol sales training, reported the Star Tribune.
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article184484113.html

No idea why this Kalil thing is getting so much press. It’s not like he’s going to jail.

One of the dumber things I've seen getting attention lately, and that says a lot. The guy wasn't even there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back