• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta be some guys on a practice squad somewhere right? I actually think that Byrd will be a great addition once he is available again, can't get here soon enough.

Two WRs on the Panthers practice squad. Jamaal Jones and Mose Frazier.

Saints-Rams Week 12 got flexed to the afternoon as well.

Last edited:
A little late but I was kind of disappointed with the crowd last night. I get the Miami fans leaving but it seemed like 25% of the stadium was empty in the third quarter. We left when we hit 45.

A little late but I was kind of disappointed with the crowd last night. I get the Miami fans leaving but it seemed like 25% of the stadium was empty in the third quarter. We left when we hit 45.

Yeah Miami fans near us were talking shit about it being the "quietest stadium they've ever been in"

I responded with wait until you see a good team come to town, but they certainly had a point

We left at 45 too

Yeah Miami fans near us were talking shit about it being the "quietest stadium they've ever been in"

I responded with wait until you see a good team come to town, but they certainly had a point

We left at 45 too

That's when you ask when they're planning to visit Hard Rock for the first time

I mean we were up 24(?) and the 3rd quarter ended at 11:15pm. It was also 40 degrees. Pretty sure this would happen at most east coast stadiums on a work night

2017 Carolina Panthers Thread: 7-3

Disappointed people left early...leaves early...

Disappointed people left early...leaves early...

I think the third quarter is too early. We were up 24 in the third but the Falcons blew a 25 point lead in the Super Bowl so it’s not out of the question.

I think the third quarter is too early. We were up 24 in the third but the Falcons blew a 25 point lead in the Super Bowl so it’s not out of the question.

Did the Falcons play the Dolphins in the Super Bowl ?

Stadium was very full with few Dolphins fans, btw. Lots of people didn't make it back to their seats for the second half kickoff.

49 Catches | 715 Yards | 14.6 YPC l 1 TD
59 Catches | 662 Yards | 11.2 YPC l 2 TDs
43 Catches | 535 Yards | 12.4 YPC l 5 TDs
40 Catches | 532 Yards | 13.3 YPC l 4 TD

Mike Evans, Michael Thomas, Julio Jones, Devin Funchess

Match each #1WR in the NFCS with their stat line. No googling

Jones, Evans, Funions, Thomas

Got to feel bad for Samuels that he messed up his ankle on a play he should have caught a pass right into his hands and injured ankle on the follow up after the DB then tried to intercept since it went right off his face mask. Double doozy with the missed TD and then blown ligament when trying to knock ball away.

Julio, Thomas, Funchess, Evans?