• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SteveReedAP: Ron Rivera is concerned over Curtis Samuel but says trainers "were not very optimistic."

Two games without KB, and offense - particularly run game - has improved.

Cam's throwing motion looked weird. I think he's playing through lingering soreness/re-injury.

Since Giants lost to SF, talk of firing GM and coach. Whispers of G-man back to NY.

Two games without KB, and offense - particularly run game - has improved.

Cam's throwing motion looked weird. I think he's playing through lingering soreness/re-injury.

Agreed. He looks more like he did in college where he is just flicking the ball around and not worrying about mechanics. I don't expect that to age well, and probably puts additional torque on his shoulder and elbow.

Olsen is going to be in the booth for Vikings-Rams. Looks like FOX is trying to butter him up for after his playing days are done. The Vikings aren't happy even though he won't be in production meetings or practice.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ngs-unhappy-with-greg-olsen-calling-rams-game

I totally get it. Seems like poor form to have an active player in the booth calling a game involving a team he plays in 3 weeks. Commentators discuss what teams worked on in practice and insights from talking to staff and players. They don't want Olsen getting that information.

I'm betting he doesn't end up calling this game, at least not in the same way they had planned.

Seems very bold to put him in the booth instead of the studio.

Schefter just tweeted Samuel out for the season with ligament damage in his ankle. Cool.

Gonna be a tough pill to swallow, but this is what happens when you resort to Bersin being your WR depth and trade a good WR for nothing of value in return. Hope Cam can make some of these guys serviceable.

Samuel injury is concerning, but early x-rays came back negative. Hopefully its just a 3-4 week injury. With the bye week and hopefully getting Olsen/Kalil back, it's very reasonable to say we may be the healthiest team in the league entering week 12

oops

Byrd is eligible to come off IR on Dec 3 vs. Saints. Definitely going to need to get a WR.

@josephperson Panthers-Saints on Dec. 3 has been flexed to 4:25 pm. Still on Fox.

Gotta be some guys on a practice squad somewhere right? I actually think that Byrd will be a great addition once he is available again, can't get here soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back