• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018 Carolina Panthers Offseason Thread: Hurney Named Permanent GM

Also, Smith-Schu surely helped by opposing defenses not caring at all about him. Doubt he's near that productive with us

Oh sure. But he can walk. It’s just shitty that we spent 3 1st and 2nd round picks on WR the last 5 years and all we have is a decent #2, a horrible hybrid back, and a 3rd round pick go show for it.

We should have a hot young cheap WR corps.

Oh sure. But he can walk. It’s just shitty that we spent 3 1st and 2nd round picks on WR the last 5 years and all we have is a decent #2, a horrible hybrid back, and a 3rd round pick go show for it.

We should have a hot young cheap WR corps.

This is a good post, and shows just how bad our draft classes have been of late. I wouldn't call CMM horrible, just below average and laughable as a first round pick.

You realize we did right?

giphy.gif

I am just excited for a large well placed Panthers logo at midfield next year. Also wondering if their is a chance we redesign our logo with the new ownership. The thing that pisses me off about our logo is that they say it is suppose to be in the shape of the Carolina's, it is not, not even close.

I am just excited for a large well placed Panthers logo at midfield next year. Also wondering if their is a chance we redesign our logo with the new ownership. The thing that pisses me off about our logo is that they say it is suppose to be in the shape of the Carolina's, it is not, not even close.

I mean it is as much as you can make NC/SC stacked on each other look like a Panther head. Dumb marketing idea to begin with, but I can see what they're going for. Personally, I hope the new owners tell SC to fuck off and we re-brand to the Charlotte Panthers, but, you know, reality.

I mean it is as much as you can make NC/SC stacked on each other look like a Panther head. Dumb marketing idea to begin with, but I can see what they're going for. Personally, I hope the new owners tell SC to fuck off and we re-brand to the Charlotte Panthers, but, you know, reality.

Nobody in SC gives a fuck about the Panthers, big time Steeler and Patriot country down there.

Nobody in SC gives a fuck about the Panthers, big time Steeler and Patriot country down there.

Nobody in NC gives a fuck about SC so it sounds like a win/win. Charleston can stay but only if they swear allegiance to NC moving forward.

I think the redesigned logo looks like the Panther is looking over its shoulder at something

Also supposedly the bidding is now over $2.5b which would set a record for a US sports franchise. The Fanatics dude and Diddy are out.

This is a good post, and shows just how bad our draft classes have been of late. I wouldn't call CMM horrible, just below average and laughable as a first round pick.

I was talking about Samuel.

Charlotte Observer announced today that some Canadian steel magnate fuckhole has recently gotten involved.

the SAS founder Jim Goodnight is rumored to be involved

he's a native NC guy, so that's good

Charlotte Observer announced today that some Canadian steel magnate fuckhole has recently gotten involved.

cant make out if this a bad attempt at a joke? but coming from biff its probably useless crap anyways. almost up there with he who shall not be named. oh wait we arnt allowed to talk bad about other posters...even if they prove again and again they are annoying and contribute nothing...que more shitty canadian jokes

cant make out if this a bad attempt at a joke? but coming from biff its probably useless crap anyways. almost up there with he who shall not be named. oh wait we arnt allowed to talk bad about other posters...even if they prove again and again they are annoying and contribute nothing...que more shitty canadian jokes

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article206172239.html

Watch the video. Dude will sell Cam, hold The CLT hostage for a retractable dome stadium, and ultimately move the team to Punkeydoodles Corners, Ontario. And he really talks funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back