• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
kinda sucks that the eagles signed Mike Wallace for half the price of Torrey Smith

That is a big reason why Mike Wallace is an Eagle and Torrey Smith is not for 2018. Eagles are cap tight.

2018 Carolina Panthers Offseason Thread: Hurney Named Permanent GM

Pretty much guaranteed we draft a RB in the first 3 rounds.

Getting rid of Webb was just dumb.

Olson could definitely be gone. That wasn’t reassuring.

I'm hoping Richardson includes some kind of poison pill in the deal that prevents them from moving the team. But it really doesn't matter to me. I left NC myself.

I'm hoping Richardson includes some kind of poison pill in the deal that prevents them from moving the team. But it really doesn't matter to me. I left NC myself.

agreed. was thinking the other day that the panthers moving really doesn't impact me, but it feels wrong to move them!

agreed. was thinking the other day that the panthers moving really doesn't impact me, but it feels wrong to move them!

Yeah. I would hate it but I’ve been away from N.C. for over half the life of the franchise. I’d still root for the Ottawa Rough Panthers or the Saskatchewan Roughpanthers or whatever.

Yeah. I would hate it but I’ve been away from N.C. for over half the life of the franchise. I’d still root for the Ottawa Rough Panthers or the Saskatchewan Roughpanthers or whatever.

I would over other teams but not like I do now for the Carolina Panthers.

That would die immediately for me just like when the hornets left. I remember trying to watch a couple games of theirs the next season and just could not have been less interested

Are you in N.C.?

Panthers leaving would totally free up my Sundays. Would not watch NFL at all.

Fans might follow if done properly, not like the way the Colts left Baltimore in the middle of the night.

Cam should have jumped on that fumble. Getting to the super bowl is hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back