• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Olsen is signing a two year $16m deal with incentives that could push it to $20m

Mixed feelings here. Love having him back but thats risky money for a 33 year old TE coming off a nagging injury

$8 million a year in the worst case scenario is a reasonable risk. Best case, we're paying $10M for a top tier TE. Either is less than Matt Kalil is making to be a bad LT.

a 33 year old on his last contract with a tv career ahead of him is not going to play unless he is 100% healthy. If he gets dinged up, or even worse gets a concussion, 3rd leg Greg is just gonna cash those checks and watch from the sidelines and I don't blame him at all.

I can't help but laugh in the face of any loser who thinks CMC was a wasted pick. He produced all over the field, and our run blocking was shit for everyone. He will be a staple of our offense for years but people think we wasted a pick giving our franchise QB a great weapon. What a joke.

Yeah, CMC was a good pick, he's just a different player than I expected. I'd like to see more of him in the slot and in motion and less playing like a traditional RB.

CMC is a fine player, but he was a reach where we took him. We could have better addressed needs in that position.

Yeah, CMC was a good pick, he's just a different player than I expected. I'd like to see more of him in the slot and in motion and less playing like a traditional RB.

CMC is a fine player, but he was a reach where we took him. We could have better addressed needs in that position.

This. And obviously we could have gotten a fine RB elsewhere in the draft.

http://www.nfl.com/fantasyfootball/...ookie-running-backs-dominated-fantasy-in-2017

Agree with taking down the statue. Glad Richardson is leaving. He'll have more money than he can ever spend, but he'd rather have his legacy intact, and that's gone.

The only criticism I have with the article is this: don't act like the world has failed you because they can't release you from an NDA that came with money (probably a lot). That was her decision. If telling the story openly was worth more, than she shouldn't have accepted the offer.

I know this is a long list but I think our draft pick will defintely be one of the following:

Josh Jackson
Jaire Alexander
Justin Reid
Calvin Ridley
DJ Moore
Hayden Hurst
James Daniels

If I had to pick one... I'd say Jaire Alexander

I know this is a long list but I think our draft pick will defintely be one of the following:

Josh Jackson
Jaire Alexander
Justin Reid
Calvin Ridley
DJ Moore
Hayden Hurst
James Daniels

If I had to pick one... I'd say Jaire Alexander

Ridley would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back