• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a strange feeling that Ridley will fall to us

I think the Cowboys will take Sutton as the first WR off the board and no one is taking DJ Moore ahead of our spot

I know this is a long list but I think our draft pick will defintely be one of the following:

Josh Jackson
Jaire Alexander
Justin Reid
Calvin Ridley
DJ Moore
Hayden Hurst
James Daniels

If that's the case, I'd say:

Tier 1: Jackson, Alexander, Ridley (I think if you can get arguably the best CB or WR in the class, we have to take him)
Tier 2: Daniels, Moore
Tier 3: Hurst
Tier 4: Reid (Although I still like the idea of trading our 2nd and one of the 3rds to jump up to get him in the 2nd if he's still around)

Last edited:
Our OLine is about to be even worse, and 2 teams in our division just took the 2 of the best pass rushers in the draft. Rut ro. It looks like we're in better shape to counter pass rush with quick hitters than solid blocking at this point.

Winston is still the QB in Tampa and the Saints traded the house for a multi year project. We alright

The Derwin dream was sweet while it lasted

Looks like we'll get one of Jackson, Jaire, Moore, or Ridley

Dammit. Scratch Jaire off the list. Packers traded up to get him.

That’s a good idea. This team has so many needs. Someone has to want to trade up for Jackson.

It would be sweet to trade back and pick up a high 2nd and next year 1st.

2018 Carolina Panthers Offseason Thread: Draft Time

So we’ve got a RB like a WR, a WR/RB, and a WR like a RB. All close to the same size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back