• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure my boi action jackson didn’t even get targeted today. Dude is a stud.

Win probability got to close to 99% for the eagles. LOL at them.

Wow! Cam was freakin huge in the a4th quarter and damn in norv didn’t call some great plays

If we could generate some first half offense it would help

Wow! Cam was freakin huge in the a4th quarter and damn in norv didn’t call some great plays

Cam has been fantastic in the 2 min drill the last three games.

Three NFC teams have 4 wins. Rams, Saints, and your Carolina Panthers!

That jump throw to Torrey was silly.

Props to OLine after a dreadful start.

We've gotten away from the run too early in the last two game, especially after early success. I'd also like to see more check downs to CMC - until the defense decides to adjust and stop it. It was open all day against Washington and open a lot today.

Yeah. We get away from the run and die by the passing game until we get into 2 min drills and the passing game looks great.

I feel like a dumbass now after my comment about Norv. Actually I just feel like more of a dumbass than usual.

Ridiculous from the NFL to overturn that INT. Should have never had the chance if Reid catches a ball that any high school safety could pick off. Same with Adams, two horrific misses that I can’t believe didn’t cost us.

You are what you’re record says you are: 4-2

This is amazing
36423a745f2a5c5f0bbb5ca77bebe79e.jpg

DA threw 3 picks for the Bills. I didn’t know he was there until last week.

Hell of a come back today. Honestly did not think Cam had that in him, he's always better playing with a lead. I'll take it and hope it carries over to next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back