• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell of a come back today. Honestly did not think Cam had that in him, he's always better playing with a lead. I'll take it and hope it carries over to next week.

He led a comeback drive against the Giants. He was leading a comeback drive against the Skins until he got neutered after a timeout.

Two straight weeks down 17-0. I want to know what this team isn’t doing in the 1st half that they’re doing in the 4th quarter.

He led a comeback drive against the Giants. He was leading a comeback drive against the Skins until he got neutered after a timeout.

Two straight weeks down 17-0. I want to know what this team isn’t doing in the 1st half that they’re doing in the 4th quarter.

Playing loose.

Unfortunate timing for Justin Tucker's first ever missed extra point. Big thanks to the wind gust that sent that wide right

Unfortunate timing for Justin Tucker's first ever missed extra point. Big thanks to the wind gust that sent that wide right

We could have gained ground on the Saints, Bucs, and Skins if some late FGs went the other way.

Gotta defend the TE way better. The Ravens don't have Ertz but Flacco has always loved throwing to that position

Yeah. Wentz had a huge day and well over half his yards went to TEs. Goedert was a nice bye week pickup for me though.

DA threw 3 picks for the Bills. I didn’t know he was there until last week.

I'm fairly certain he just signed with them last week. It may have been the week before, but he hasn't been there that long.

A 4-3 team opens as a 1 point favorite against a 4-2 on the road? That would be like saying we'd be a TD underdog in Baltimore.

NFL home field is 3 points, right?

I doubt the public is sold on the Panthers.

Rae Carruth got out of prison this morning after 20 years.

i don't think ANYONE can possibly be sold on the panthers. The lineup looks stacked other than OL, but they have yet to play a game where they look good for over 30 minutes. Wins against Cinci, Dallas, Giants, and Philly all were ugly, and the Atlanta and Redskins losses were ugly.

I'd rather be 4-2 not playing good football than 2-4 playing good football

You are what your record says you are

Yeah. And our record says we are about a 50/50 shot to lose to the Ravens at home.

Fortunate to sit at 4-2 but what a gutsy comeback yesterday and performance in the fourth quarter (especially Cam).

The Panthers strike me as an average NFL team, but we're nicely positioned to keep pushing towards the playoffs. Need to take advantage of the next two weeks where we're at home. There are a lot of NFC teams bunched at 3 and 4 wins right now - I think 9 wins gets us in the playoffs.

i don't think ANYONE can possibly be sold on the panthers. The lineup looks stacked other than OL, but they have yet to play a game where they look good for over 30 minutes. Wins against Cinci, Dallas, Giants, and Philly all were ugly, and the Atlanta and Redskins losses were ugly.

We had a chance to win in both Atlanta and Washington, I wouldn't call those ugly loses.

That said we are a miracle field goal and fluke comeback from being 2-4 right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back