• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam throwing absolute darts today. The throw to Funchess on the last drive and the TD to Olsen were both in very tight windows and placed perfectly, with perfect timing.

Can’t watch. What’s different this week with the offense?

That and the last TD could have been easily picked.

Yes, that's the one I agree was lucky. I'm saying I don't think the Moore play was really lucky, Moore just made a great play and deserves the credit for it.

What a great half of football. And we get the ball to start the second.

Umm... what happened here?

e9745b415d4a359a3fe765a768cf1656.png

Great coaching there. Actually managed the end of a half pretty well.

What happened at the end of the half?

PHdeacon - They put Heinicke in there probably making the ravens think we were going to throw a Hail Mary. Therefore they dropped deep and Heinicke threw a short one to third leg.

We're such a Jekyl & Hyde team, last week we didnt even look playoff worthy, this week we look like a superbowl contender. I do know that Cam should give a million dollars to each of these new bargain bin o-linemen because he hasnt been this clean since 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back