• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably the white pants making them look brighter. Last year we would have had silver

How fucking cool that we play like that today for Chancellor Lee's first Panthers game. I hope he is able to attend many more.

Close loss at Washington isn't looking as bad right now.

Close loss at Washington isn't looking as bad right now.

Yeah. The worry was that it didn’t bode well for winning at Philly and against the Ravens. Still could cost us a bye.

Apparently cam didn’t wanna throw a Hail Mary and mess his shoulder up based on the first half he had (a good one) and in the midst of that discussion we ended up taking a delay of game. Then we put the backup in and he made the decision to check down to Greg. Worked out as everything else did today. Just a great day on all fronts.

We should have beaten the Skins, that was a weird game

Apparently cam didn’t wanna throw a Hail Mary and mess his shoulder up based on the first half he had (a good one) and in the midst of that discussion we ended up taking a delay of game. Then we put the backup in and he made the decision to check down to Greg. Worked out as everything else did today. Just a great day on all fronts.

Is that the reason Cam isn’t throwing deep?

Not too surprised at O production as many have been saying Torrey and Jairius need to sit as their 3 catches per game and under 30;yds/game is abysmal and DJ and Curtis would provide much more spark, deep ball threat, running ability out of backfield, YAC, etc. a blind man could see that. Add to that a healthier Olson and an Oline that is really starting to gel and we could have a very exciting 2nd half.

Nice to see CJ Anderson get a few carries. Panthers might need him at some point.

Really wish we'd be able to find a way to win the division without needing to win in the Superdome Week 17.

Keep winning Panthers

We would have to run the table to have a shot.

It is possible the Saints have locked up the division and seed and rest players to give us a leg up on the wild card.

Saints had great turnover luck in that game. I still think they're beatable, but whenever they play indoors it'll be incredibly tough

I mean let's not get all gloom and doom yet. The Saints lost to the Bucs and should have lost to the Browns and still have to play the Rams, Steelers, Eagles and us twice.

Yeah, I think we can keep pace with them, given that difficult schedule. As long as we beat them at home I'm confident at worst we can make that Week 17 game a decider

I mean let's not get all gloom and doom yet. The Saints lost to the Bucs and should have lost to the Browns and still have to play the Rams, Steelers, Eagles and us twice.

They play the Eagles, Steelers, and Rams at home. Hopefully they do stumble a couple of times, they're going to be tough to beat in the dome. Hell, they're 4-0 on the road, tough to beat period.

We're gonna be really tough to beat if Cam Newton keeps playing full games not getting touched...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back