• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially playing a defense that had 11 sacks two weeks earlier. Damn impressive

For all his flaws, Gettleman did have an eye for OL's. How many teams have brought in three rookies who turned into Pro Bowl/All-Pro linemen over the last five years? Moton may be on his way to becoming the fourth. Even Oher was a nice pick-up before the concussions. Makes you wonder what the heck happened with Bad Kalil.

I think we have to go 13-3 to win the division outright. 12-4 may have a chance, as long as both of the losses aren't vs the saints. As long as we can get a home playoff game I'd be happy, but winning the division would be incredible.

I think we have to go 13-3 to win the division outright. 12-4 may have a chance, as long as both of the losses aren't vs the saints. As long as we can get a home playoff game I'd be happy, but winning the division would be incredible.

Winning the division is the only way to get a home playoff game. Unless you think the NFC championship will be the 5 vs the 6

For all his flaws, Gettleman did have an eye for OL's. How many teams have brought in three rookies who turned into Pro Bowl/All-Pro linemen over the last five years? Moton may be on his way to becoming the fourth. Even Oher was a nice pick-up before the concussions. Makes you wonder what the heck happened with Bad Kalil.

Could be coaching too

Saints losing this weekend would actually be their least costly possibly loss (besides Minny last night) since the Rams are not a common opponent between the two teams. Same goes for us with Detroit or Seattle, those would be the best games to lose i/r/t tiebreakers.

Worst for both is divisional games obvs. Thankfully NO's one loss thus far is vs TB, but they did beat ATL in ATL, which we failed to do

They play the Eagles, Steelers, and Rams at home. Hopefully they do stumble a couple of times, they're going to be tough to beat in the dome. Hell, they're 4-0 on the road, tough to beat period.

Yeah. The Saints are very good and completely owned us last year. I think we are better than last year but they may still be in our heads.

Yeah. The Saints are very good and completely owned us last year. I think we are better than last year but they may still be in our heads.

Meh, we got them when they were completely desperate at home (and we were 2-0) and while we've never played well at the Superdome, we very nearly pulled off the W in the playoffs

Sucks Hue Jackson didn't make it to our game. Also hopefully Tampa goes back once more to Jameis next week because that dude straight sucks

Winning the division is the only way to get a home playoff game. Unless you think the NFC championship will be the 5 vs the 6

You're right, I was just thinking record, as in I think we will have a better record than some division champs even if we finish second. Seems like in that case we should be at home but we won't.

How fucking cool that we play like that today for Chancellor Lee's first Panthers game. I hope he is able to attend many more.

catamount read this post and thought that I attended the game? I don't understand. Anyway, I didnt go to the game, but Rae Carruth's son (19yo with cerebral palsy) did

no worries. we know reading comprehension isn’t a strength of yours.

Derek Anderson looking great in Buffalo tonight. Only down 9-3 in the first half. Probably should have started DA the past few years while Scam Newton was given an opportunity to mature. Probably would have won the Super Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back