• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don’t destroy TB or at least put up 30+ on them I’ll be extremely disappointed. Their defense is garrrbage.

Yeah let’s just put up a ton of points and put them away early. The offense is coming into form and certainly has the ability to destroy the Bucs D.

Do wish Jameis was getting the start but oh well.

Read an article saying the trade we should try and make is a third rounder (since we got a 3rd round compensatory for Norwell) for Chandler Jones. 28 year old NFL sack leader from last year for a 3rd rounder? Yes please.

Read an article saying the trade we should try and make is a third rounder (since we got a 3rd round compensatory for Norwell) for Chandler Jones. 28 year old NFL sack leader from last year for a 3rd rounder? Yes please.

Definitely. DE is the only position I really think we need to trade for. 3rd and a 7th would be fine too. This is a potential Super Bowl team and we could really use some help with two huge games against Brees.

No trades. Apparently Chandler Jones wasn't available. The price may have been high anyway considering the Rams gave up a '19 3rd and '20 5th for Dante Fowler.

Last edited:
would have liked to have seen us pick up a vet DE as well today but oh well

daeshon hall is on the Texans practice squad

Completely forgot about him. Would have been nice if he had hit instead of being a wasted 3rd round pick. Hard to be too mad. CMC, Samuel, and Moton look very promising from 2017. I'd be shocked if we didn't go DE in the 1st, 2nd, or both next year.

OL, DE, OLB and Safety are positions of need for next year. I'd be happy if we had a more promising backup than Heineke but we don't need to upset the Newton applecart right now. Maybe bring back DA and give him a couple of starts.

ETA: Forgot that safety Da'Norris Searcy is on IR for a couple of concussions. Not sure what the coaches see in safety Rashaan Gaulden right now, but he's not producing yet.

Last edited:
Seems like the Eagles have 10 WR and 15 RB.

OL, DE, OLB and Safety are positions of need for next year. I'd be happy if we had a more promising backup than Heineke but we don't need to upset the Newton applecart right now. Maybe bring back DA and give him a couple of starts.

ETA: Forgot that safety Da'Norris Searcy is on IR for a couple of concussions. Not sure what the coaches see in safety Rashaan Gaulden right now, but he's not producing yet.

You crazy? Heineke has been perfect this season. 1 for 1 for 3 points.

What happened to Efe Obada last sunday? Maybe wasn't paying too much attention but seemed he disappeared.

The audio isn’t working for me. Cliffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back