• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you give NFL QBs, WRs, and TEs time, someone (usually multiple someones) is going to get open. Doesn't matter how many "shut down" corners or elite safeties you have, they cannot possibly cover all the offensive skill players for more than 3-4 seconds, probably less than that. If QBs can sit back there for 4-5 ticks without any pressure, most times they will find someone.

Coleman and Roman harper weren't exactly world beaters in 2015. Norman was elite, but our pass rush made all of them become extremely effective. Need the same recipe this year.

Radio here in the CLiT keeps saying that Norman is going to be a salary cap cut by the Redskins and re-sign with the Panthers.

Easily my favorite scene from AoN

until we prove otherwise....and sorry i got years mixed up. it was ridley that tore our defense apart last year.

19th in pts per game given up last year...very little in the way of takeaways...id say we were below avg, and will be until we prove otherwise on the field

Radio here in the CLiT keeps saying that Norman is going to be a salary cap cut by the Redskins and re-sign with the Panthers.

Unless they really feel like he is underperforming I just don't see it. I did love coach Gruden's response when asked about his running with the bulls - "I knew the bull wouldn't hit him... he avoids contact!"

Jay Gruden has had some good lines this offseason. Positioning himself well for a TV gig next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back