• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens where the league doesn't allow the teams to practice? 5 possessions and 12 total yards in Dolphins-jags game

Coaches shouldn't challenge PI unless it's completely obvious. And the rule should be that if officials can only take 60 seconds to reverse a call. Don't reverse it unless it's completely obvious.

We have consistently looked like garbage in the preseason during the Rivera era. I’m not worried about it. People read way to much into meaningless play.

Will the Panthers be looking for a new QB sooner than the Pats ?

So it would appear the Pats are holding on every play and the refs are calling it like 25% of the time.

We have consistently looked like garbage in the preseason during the Rivera era. I’m not worried about it. People read way to much into meaningless play.

Went 3-1 in the Super Bowl season. Ron has won at least 2 preseason games every year except his first.

I think Cam might be seriously hurt if he’s not on the sideline now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back