• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was in the locker room with Cam, and knew it wasn’t serious. You don’t call for your team to sign another player, you support your team.

I’m not even against us bringing in Kaep if Cam does get hurt, I’m just against players talking about it with the media.

For the record I think your insufferable especially with your questionably racist undertones behind your hate of Cam.
"You're."

As for my thoughts on Cam: WTF are you talking about?

So anyway, what was up with the OL? That was horrible.

He's not a Panthers fan. Of course he hates Cam.

True, but when you start dropping “you should spend less time smoking cigars and getting dressed and more time studying the playbook” hottakes it gets questionable. Those are things you would hear our trash backwoods fans say for years as the we’re begging Rob to “Put DA in the game coach.

I literally had seats next to a guy that said only that for 8 straight games.

He's not a Panthers fan. Of course he hates Cam.

For an accomplished academician like yourself, that sure is a lazy take.

Based on personal experience with Cam, I don't hate him; I actually like and respect him a great deal. I guess 100K posts and a PhD can't save one from trolling infamy.

True, but when you start dropping “you should spend less time smoking cigars and getting dressed and more time studying the playbook” hottakes it gets questionable. Those are things you would hear our trash backwoods fans say for years as the we’re begging Rob to “Put DA in the game coach.

I literally had seats next to a guy that said only that for 8 straight games.

Hold on: because I watched Cam being Cam on AON, I'm a backwoods racist? He inexplicably attacked a rookie DL during intersquad scrimmages; it was ridiculous and any non-Panther fan would agree (incidentally, in addition to actually being a fan of Cam's based, as I state above, on personal experience, I generally like the Panthers as a longtime Charlotte resident). More hot takes, WF22. Great stuff.

Hold on: because I watched Cam being Cam on AON, I'm a backwoods racist? He inexplicably attacked a rookie DL during intersquad scrimmages; it was ridiculous and any non-Panther fan would agree (incidentally, in addition to actually being a fan of Cam's based, as I state above, on personal experience, I generally like the Panthers as a longtime Charlotte resident). More hot takes, WF22. Great stuff.

I laughed

As a believer in dumb sports superstitions, I think now we need to officially retire this thread after last year's depressing disaster and now last night's bad juju

Holy hell, calling what Cam said to Oliver and inexplicable attack is INSANE. Worse shit is said every game to all of these guys, it's a game. Brain is broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back