• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t get this PU review. That was blatant and wasn’t overturned, what are they looking for if that is t enough?

I don’t get this PU review. That was blatant and wasn’t overturned, what are they looking for if that is t enough?

There is PI on every play... they gotta get mugged for it to be called. Otherwise, every single passing play would get a penalty if challenged.

Somebody posted on Facebook that Cam is out at least 8 weeks with a torn ligament. Can't find any other confirmation.

2019 Carolina Panthers Preseason

Rapaport and Jourdan are saying it isn’t serious

X-rays negative. It's a sprain. More tests tomorrow.

Eric Reid says Panthers should sign Kaep after a game that featured him delivering a disgustingly dirty hit on a defenseless player. I loved this signing but this is bordering on distraction territory .

And then he sat with Watson after the hit and I assume he apologized. It was a bad hit, but you're overreacting for reasons outside of football. And Kaep would be a better backup option than we've got now.

Eric Reid says Panthers should sign Kaep after a game that featured him delivering a disgustingly dirty hit on a defenseless player. I loved this signing but this is bordering on distraction territory .

You certainly seem distracted. Everyone else, nah!

And then he sat with Watson after the hit and I assume he apologized. It was a bad hit, but you're overreacting for reasons outside of football. And Kaep would be a better backup option than we've got now.

Nah. Watson openly disagreed with Reid on Twitter this week and expressed his support of Malcolm Jenkins. The dude intentionally tried to injure him during a preseason game.

Pretty strong accusation. 1+1 doesn't equal three.

Reid talked to him, showed clear concern for his well being and the two shook hands immediately after the hit

wtf does that have to do with the need to sign a real NFL caliber QB if Cam is indeed going to miss games? Jesus Christ. You're insufferable.

wtf does that have to do with the need to sign a real NFL caliber QB if Cam is indeed going to miss games? Jesus Christ. You're insufferable.

He was in the locker room with Cam, and knew it wasn’t serious. You don’t call for your team to sign another player, you support your team.

I’m not even against us bringing in Kaep if Cam does get hurt, I’m just against players talking about it with the media.

For the record I think your insufferable especially with your questionably racist undertones behind your hate of Cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back