• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fashion antics....lol. He enjoys fashion, some guys like golf, some play video games, some drink. Fashion is about the most harmless of all of those activities. Let the man be himself. He isn't who you want him to be, and he's not ever going to be.

Cam brings a lot of it on himself with his fashion antics, etc. That being said, he has been a tremendous talent who perhaps was asked to run too much in situations not requiring it. A running QB will inevitably get hurt. For whatever reason, he was terrible in the first two games this year. Hopefully Allen can keep it up. I saw a fire in the other Panthers yesterday not evident in games 1-2.

Cam’s two most recent injuries occurred in the pocket. “Running” quarterbacks get hurt because the NFL doesn’t protect black players.

Cam brings a lot of it on himself with his fashion antics, etc. That being said, he has been a tremendous talent who perhaps was asked to run too much in situations not requiring it. A running QB will inevitably get hurt. For whatever reason, he was terrible in the first two games this year. Hopefully Allen can keep it up. I saw a fire in the other Panthers yesterday not evident in games 1-2.

This is what I noticed yesterday as well. All the Panthers seemed to play inspired. Was great to see. Hope it continues.

Fashion antics....lol. He enjoys fashion, some guys like golf, some play video games, some drink. Fashion is about the most harmless of all of those activities. Let the man be himself. He isn't who you want him to be, and he's not ever going to be.

He also owns a fashion line. It's his side hustle. It's strange how pissed off people get about Cam's clothes.

Last edited:
Week 1 - Cam's foot is not an issue.
Week 2 - Cam is fine, there's no injury.
Week 3 - Cam is day to day.
Week 4 - There is no timetable for Cam Newton's return.

The lines, read between them.

Sounds like CMS firing a superintendent.

Cam’s two most recent injuries occurred in the pocket. “Running” quarterbacks get hurt because the NFL doesn’t protect black players.

huh?

Do you disagree with the characterization that Cam is a running QB?

He also owns a fashion line. It's his side hustle. It's strange how pissed off people get about Cam's clothes.

I don't think that people get pissed off about Cam's clothes, don't be ridiculous. I think it is the appearance that how he dresses after a game seems more important than how bad he just played on the field

I don't think that people get pissed off about Cam's clothes, don't be ridiculous. I think it is the appearance that how he dresses after a game seems more important than how bad he just played on the field

What would ever give you the idea that his clothes seem more important than how he played? Goddamn the density makes my head hurt.

Maybe he should dress all in black after losses to mourn the team’s performance? Or maybe you should just suck it up and not care so much about professional sports so that his clothes won’t offend you.

Tend to believe SD3 and makes you wonder if Cam is getting advice from AB or he is afraid to get hurt in contract year and wants to save his value knowing someone will ultimately pay him sick money. Say what you want about his clothing but does make you wonder is some on team are tired of him as it was clear that was a different team out there especially the Oline as Kyle was well protected and wasn't getting dinged up like Cam was.

Yeah I’m sure he’s getting advice from AB. I don’t think anyone’s wondering about that.

huh?

Do you disagree with the characterization that Cam is a running QB?

No but when he’s been injured it hasn’t been a result of him running. It’s hits he’s taken in the pocket therefore it’s irrelevant that he’s a “running QB.”

People definitely get pissed off about his clothes. If you don’t think that and his race play a role in how fans view him you’ve been able to avoid social media really well. Panthers twitter has been a cesspool of awful comments whenever he’s had a bad game.

What would ever give you the idea that his clothes seem more important than how he played? Goddamn the density makes my head hurt.

Maybe he should dress all in black after losses to mourn the team’s performance? Or maybe you should just suck it up and not care so much about professional sports so that his clothes won’t offend you.

My eyes tell me so. He comes out after a loss dressed to kill. If he cared about his play as much as how he dressed after games it might make a difference. His play has been dismal for 8 games now, that cannot be argued. So what, if you can't kill it on the field at least kill it in the presser? If you want to be a fashion model, be a model, if you want to be a qb in the NFL, play better and then you can dress anyway you want and the media will think you are colorful. Until then, you're just an idiot that sux.

My eyes tell me so. He comes out after a loss dressed to kill. If he cared about his play as much as how he dressed after games it might make a difference. His play has been dismal for 8 games now, that cannot be argued. So what, if you can't kill it on the field at least kill it in the presser? If you want to be a fashion model, be a model, if you want to be a qb in the NFL, play better and then you can dress anyway you want and the media will think you are colorful. Until then, you're just an idiot that sux.

lol dude

Well this is just ESPN comment section level dumb. Who gives a shit what he’s wearing.

You clowns are not going to draw me into another race narrative. I wish Cam all the best no matter what he fucking wears. I am going to enjoy this win and hope we see more of it.

It's not like he is spending hours and hours during the week designing or sourcing or putting together the looks. He has a guy who does all the legwork and then he just picks what he wants to wear.

You clowns are not going to draw me into another race narrative. I wish Cam all the best no matter what he fucking wears.

Lol you say this but then your prior post is a direct contradiction. How about stop watching his pressers if it tweaks you so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back