• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not like he is spending hours and hours during the week designing or sourcing or putting together the looks. He has a guy who does all the legwork and then he just picks what he wants to wear.

No you don’t get it ! If SCAM spent half as much time studying his playbook as he does picking his clothes then we’d be so much better !

Now Cam has a lisfranc injury

@josephperson: Ron Rivera didn’t want to lay out a timeline for Cam Newton. So I did: Sit him until after the bye, let his Lisfranc injury heal and roll with Kyle Allen.

@josephperson: Ron Rivera didn’t want to lay out a timeline for Cam Newton. So I did: Sit him until after the bye, let his Lisfranc injury heal and roll with Kyle Allen.

To me, the foot isn't the bigger concern. I watched that Thu nite game, and he looked awful. He looked great the 1st half of last year, but after the shoulder injury, he couldn't throw the ball effectively down the field the 2nd half of last year. And that's what he looked like again against TB. I suspect he still has a shoulder problem.

is that what you meant by reading between the lines? a lisfranc injury

I'm ready for Luke to show up at a press conference wearing a dress and high heels and when he's asked about it say, "Why the fuck do you care what I'm wearing ? I just played a football game, would you like to discuss it ?"

Cam doesn’t dress the way he does to *not* get talked about, so not sure why so many ppl get sensi when it does indeed get talked about (and roasted)

Cam doesn’t dress the way he does to *not* get talked about, so not sure why so many ppl get sensi when it does indeed get talked about (and roasted)

LOL. Dude dresses how he feels to get pumped up for games and to come down from games. So what?

And honestly, my sense of his fashion after watching All of Nothing is he dresses for himself.

LOL. Dude dresses how he feels to get pumped up for games and to come down from games. So what?

And honestly, my sense of his fashion after watching All of Nothing is he dresses for himself.

Sure he dresses for himself and he stays kneeling well after the huddle breaks for himself. Not a look at me bone in his body.

If you can look at how he dresses and identify someone he’s dressing for, good for you.

Burns 2nd highest rated Panthers defender through week 3, fourth best edge in the league in pressures per snap percentage
Miller gets 1st and 2nd sack of his career this week
Little out of protocol and now rotating in at left tackle, 0 sacks allowed. Could easily see him taking a majority of the snaps this week.

BuT wE gOt 0 StArTeRs FrOm ThIs DrAfT

My eyes tell me so. He comes out after a loss dressed to kill. If he cared about his play as much as how he dressed after games it might make a difference. His play has been dismal for 8 games now, that cannot be argued. So what, if you can't kill it on the field at least kill it in the presser? If you want to be a fashion model, be a model, if you want to be a qb in the NFL, play better and then you can dress anyway you want and the media will think you are colorful. Until then, you're just an idiot that sux.

Doesn't Cam wear the same clothes to the stadium that he wears to the post game presser?

You can disagree with his fashion choice without blaming or crediting his quality of play on it...or can you?

I highly doubt you, or me for that matter, are his target audience.

Dress good you play good, you play good you get paid good. Simple math.

lol you guys look EXTREMELY old and subjective by trying to blame his play for what he wears..dont be jealous because he enjoys swag and you have no idea what that word even means. Garuntee he brings home more women if he wanted to than all of us on here combined, including DR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back