• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonathan Jones is a douche. Dude walks up to our friend group at a bar with 2 drinks in his hand, approaches one of the girls, and leads off with “hey, you know who I am, right?”. She replies with “ummm no?” while turning to look at us for help and he walks away saying “that’s fine I can do better anyways”

The F150 crowd is a pretty funny label though

Yeah - I heard dude is mad weird with the ladies.

Shitty SI writer that just race baits trolls into clicks. Was a beat writer for Observer before SI picked him up. Carolina grad

Dude looks like a bootleg Drake.

How could he think that line would work?

That’s like George being laughed out of the restaurant by his date for trying to play the “sitcom writer” card. But sports beat writer is even worse than that.

No mention of Cam's latest vlog post? While smoking a cigar and sipping a glass of wine he says he needs to take time away from the game to heal. it could be 1 week, 2 weeks or even 6.

No mention of Cam's latest vlog post? While smoking a cigar and sipping a glass of wine he says he needs to take time away from the game to heal. it could be 1 week, 2 weeks or even 6.

Interesting, I thought Cam always said he didn’t drink. The vegan thing hasn’t been working out for him, I think it’s a big part of the injury problem.

It’s a weird take. “See the problem with Cam is eating all those vegetables, not drinking wine and smoking cigars.”

One of the things that surprised me about All or Nothing is that the team eats less like elite athletes and more like 22-35 year old dudes. Lots of tacos and chips and random snacks.

It’s a weird take. “See the problem with Cam is eating all those vegetables, not drinking wine and smoking cigars.”

One of the things that surprised me about All or Nothing is that the team eats less like elite athletes and more like 22-35 year old dudes. Lots of tacos and chips and random snacks.

It's probably a great diet for a distance runner. You don't see a lot of 260 pound athletic beasts eating like a teenage girl who just discovered that meat is gross.

I bet he’s not even working with a dietitian to make sure he gets enough protein ! Only eating lettuce and water wine, what is he thinking ?

Few people bat an eye when someone says a certain diet has them feeling better but god forbid someone point out a certain diet may not be great for certain people

Interesting news re: Kia leaving Cam while pregnant with their 4th child. He must've dun goofed big time.

I don't think it's the vegan diet, it's moreso that he hasn't had a competent full OL during his entire NFL career.

I want him to take as long as he needs to get to 100%. It's a long season.

Kawann Short, Donte Jackson, and Trai Turner out today (along with Cam Newton).

Interesting news re: Kia leaving Cam while pregnant with their 4th child. He must've dun goofed big time.

I don't think it's the vegan diet, it's moreso that he hasn't had a competent full OL during his entire NFL career.

I want him to take as long as he needs to get to 100%. It's a long season.

Source?

You’d think Cam has shriveled down to 225 or so. An NFL QB going vegan doesn’t bother me. He’s not just going to Harris Teeter and picking out Amy’s Kitchen meals from the frozen food section.

Great start except for Kyle's fumble. Defense looks great. Not sure what the hold was. It certainly wasn't on Luke.

It’s hard to understand why Ronde sticks around as an announcer. He is as bad as ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back