• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can disagree with his fashion choice without blaming or crediting his quality of play on it...or can you?

I highly doubt you, or me for that matter, are his target audience.

If his target audience was to piss of middle-aged White dudes, then he nailed it.

Cam is the man.

Burns 2nd highest rated Panthers defender through week 3, fourth best edge in the league in pressures per snap percentage
Miller gets 1st and 2nd sack of his career this week
Little out of protocol and now rotating in at left tackle, 0 sacks allowed. Could easily see him taking a majority of the snaps this week.

BuT wE gOt 0 StArTeRs FrOm ThIs DrAfT

It's still to early but it is looking like a really good draft this year. Will Grier might be the biggest bust, but if Allen is a stud wgaf?

If his target audience was to piss of middle-aged White dudes, then he nailed it.

Cam is the man.

I'm not sure Cam has a target audience with his style. Cam does his own thing.

Everything Cam does is always hyper criticized by our fan base, and the league in general so he might as well be his own dude. Fuck the haters.

lol you guys look EXTREMELY old and subjective by trying to blame his play for what he wears..dont be jealous because he enjoys swag and you have no idea what that word even means. Garuntee he brings home more women if he wanted to than all of us on here combined, including DR

I was with you until you included DR.

2019 Carolina Panthers (1-2) ITT we respect Cam

Go back to the draft. One of my arguments against taking Grier was that Allen and Heinecke looked solid in the snaps they got. It was an absurd pick for multiple reasons.

Last edited:
Crazy trade scenario: trade Cam and Daryl Williams for Haskins and Trent Williams. Redskins might be dumb enough to do it.

lol you guys look EXTREMELY old and subjective by trying to blame his play for what he wears..dont be jealous because he enjoys swag and you have no idea what that word even means. Garuntee he brings home more women if he wanted to than all of us on here combined, including DR

I think that may be part of the problem. Cam's baby mama left him recently. And she is pregnant with child #4. Big part of the problem Cam couldn't throw it in the ocean.

I think that may be part of the problem. Cam's baby mama left him recently. And she is pregnant with child #4. Big part of the problem Cam couldn't throw it in the ocean.

Figures guitar would have the scoop.

Cam’s dress has nothing to do with his awful play, which I attribute to his bum foot, ankle, and shoulder. Sad face.

People getting sensitive once again that I said (horror!) he wants to attract attention with the way he dresses just prove my point. I mean come on. Cam loves attention. It’s one of the things we enjoy about him. He’s a character and not a neck beard Andrew Luck turd of a personality

Cam's problem is he went Vegan 2 years ago and his body has fallen apart with injuries ever since.

As Jonathan Jones called it this weekend during the game, the F150 fan base is all in on Kyle Allen no matter what happens from here on out.

I didn’t realize he had a 3rd child.

As Jonathan Jones called it this weekend during the game, the F150 fan base is all in on Kyle Allen no matter what happens from here on out.

Jonathan Jones is a douche. Dude walks up to our friend group at a bar with 2 drinks in his hand, approaches one of the girls, and leads off with “hey, you know who I am, right?”. She replies with “ummm no?” while turning to look at us for help and he walks away saying “that’s fine I can do better anyways”

The F150 crowd is a pretty funny label though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back