• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to see him standing beside Cam. He got to watch Bonnafon and Zylstra muff returns.

Man the only reason I cared to follow this game was Dortch. Panthers gonna Panther.

Same.

Have no interest in Panthers until they get rid of that childish egomaniac and draft a winner. Kyle Allen is a great backup and solid game manager, but he’s not going to win the big games. Talent just isn’t there.

Send Cam packing, get as much value as you can for him, and draft a smart, non flamboyant QB.

Same.

Have no interest in Panthers until they get rid of that childish egomaniac and draft a winner. Kyle Allen is a great backup and solid game manager, but he’s not going to win the big games. Talent just isn’t there.

Send Cam packing, get as much value as you can for him, and draft a smart, non flamboyant QB.

Hot creamy takes!

The Mint Street brain trust just got out of a meeting where they evaluated hot online white guy takes from Sunday and they have decided the only way to win Creamy back is to start Will Grier and trade the former MVP.

Nov 10 game at Green Bay got moved from 1:00 to 4:25 on FOX.

Looks like Tomlin would fit in well here in terms of being dreadful off of bye weeks

Won’t let me change the title. I guess since the tram already announced no Cam next week this will be the week they have to concede it isn’t all physical.

He’s still in rehab. That’s physical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back