• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

I don't know about Cam's personal life, but I did see a headline last week or so that his gf gave birth. If they've reconciled, perhaps he's getting some paternity leave on the DL?

Panthers with worst-rated run D in the league per Football Outsiders. Worse than even Miami.

Defense still 5th overall though on the strength of the pass defense

We just got so obviously outschemed on Sunday. The 45ish yard Coleman TD where he was untouched the most glaring example. Reid went charging up field at the snap, and they had the perfect play designed for that and our general defense, resulting in a cake TD

Last edited:
Yo Zqglass, in response to your neg rep “by egomaniac you mean black right”...

No, that’s fucking retarded. I don’t think I have a white guy in my top 10 favorite football players of all time. Maybe a couple Wake guys got obvious reasons.

I don’t like Cam because he’s whiny, dresses like a chick, comes across as a “me first” player instead of team first, among other reasons. But no, I don’t dislike Cam as a player because he’s black. Way to be lazy and generalize my post with no basis.

“Me first?” C’mon.

“Me first?” C’mon.

I think I may have an OWG view of Cam and the NFL in general and I’m cool with that. I’m a college football fan primarily.

That doesn’t make me a racist, which Zq left in my rep.

I think I may have an OWG view of Cam and the NFL in general and I’m cool with that. I’m a college football fan primarily.

That doesn’t make me a racist, which Zq left in my rep.

“I prefer the football players who don’t get paid so the OWGs can make more money.”

Strong take. “Me first” Cam wouldn’t keep putting his body out there to get pounded for his team.

“I prefer the football players who don’t get paid so the OWGs can make more money.”

Strong take. “Me first” Cam wouldn’t keep putting his body out there to get pounded for his team.

Typical shit post by you, twisting my post to fit some bogus race driven narrative. I like the college game because my favorite team Plays college sports. I don’t give a shit about the NFL for a number of reasons, one being that I don’t really care about any of the teams. I have no problem with the college athletes being paid. But ride along on your high horse

Typical shit post by you, twisting my post to fit some bogus race driven narrative. I like the college game because my favorite team Plays college sports. I don’t give a shit about the NFL for a number of reasons, one being that I don’t really care about any of the teams. I have no problem with the college athletes being paid. But ride along on your high horse

Whoa. You’re the one who made it about race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back