• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like the roster has way more needs than it did a few weeks ago. We've got glaring holes at every position except TE and LB now.

QB - DA may not be re-signed
RB - Need a replacement for J Stew
TE - Fine
OT - Need a good LT
OG - Need a replacement for Nowell or at least depth even if Moton is the guy
C - Need a C of the future
DT - Need a #3 DT behind KK and Butler
DL - replace Peppers
CB - replace Worley
S - replace Coleman

I'd argue that TE is a big NEED as well. Olsen isn't getting any younger and we need to find his future replacement.

I'd argue that TE is a big NEED as well. Olsen isn't getting any younger and we need to find his future replacement.

We are solid with HOF as the starter if Olsen can’t go or even as a bridge starter before we draft a long term guy. It’s not an immediate need. There are probably even some good #2 TE we could get to be legit starters through trade or FA. Hell we got Olsen for a 3rd rounder and he was a good starter.

Dickson wasn't very good outside of the lions game

His blocking is awful and really stinks when our tackles are questionable

Sure. He’s not ideal but he’s better than our #2 options at most positions.

@Rotoworld_FB Report: Drew Brees drawing outside interest

Worst case scenario, this drives up his price tag for NO

supposedly we're looking at luke willson at backup TE

supposedly we're looking at luke willson at backup TE

Not a bad pickup. Bucs locked up a Brate long term. Was hoping to get a shot at him at some point.

I’m telling ya, after that performance at the Belk bowl, Bates (2nd), Ejiofor (3rd), Serigne (7th), and Wolford (UDFA) to the Panthers.

Allen Robinson to the Bears for 3 years, $42M.

Still can’t get over that Matt Kalil signing.

Looks like we’re heading into this season with a worse team from last year (and that team wasn’t very good). I feel bad for Cam, but hey when you have GMan letting guys walk who should be paid and paying guys who are backups, and then you bring in Hurney phew this is going to be bad.

Prove me wrong panthers.

So the Jags are paying Norwell as much as the Bears are paying Robinson, who they lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back