• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, that's important in the current sports, business, and political climates. Crazy that article is relevant hours after a deal is finalized.

Hates Trump.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article211157654.html

Expected Panthers buyer isn't a Trump fan, called him a 'demented, narcissistic scumbag'

"During Sandy, the big Sandy benefit, the big 9/11 benefit, not one dime. Not one dime! You can't tell me this is a charitable, generous person," Tepper said as his voice neared a scream, CNBC reported. "Trump masquerades as an angel of light, but he is the father of lies."

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article211157654.html#storylink=cpy

Lol wow, dude sounds a little nuts

2018 Carolina Panthers Offseason Thread

Sounds like a rich guy who is passionate about giving a lot of money who gets pissed at rich guys who don’t give a lot of money.

Sounds to me, I'll like him! Not crazy about keeping Hurney around but it's his team.

Hurney hasn't done anything to lose the job again at this point. We'll see how his picks look.

Hurney hasn't done anything to lose the job again at this point. We'll see how his picks look.

agreed - my biggest issue is that we still have gaping massive holes at S and LG, but no team is stacked at every position

Gaulden was a bold pick - doesn't sound promising that we'll get much out of him at S this year from the rookie minicamp reports (i know, i know - it's way too early)

Can you link the reports? I haven't seen much.

S and the left side of the OL are my issues too.

How does he sound nuts if that's the truth?

I’m comfortable going on record that anyone who publicly screams about an angel of light and father of lies is a little nutty

A Mark Cuban type could be a fun ride though

He voted republican for everything else so prob not also we have zero need for him

Gilbert is the backup. I’m sure DA is lounging by the pool with his phone nearby but we may need a backup.

maybe we're overvaluing the need for a "true" free safety

we have a lot of talent on our defense, i trust the staff to scheme around our personnel (which they seem to do every year) versus shula who is an idiot

it's kind of funny that the panthers upgraded basically everywhere but LG AND cut some fat off the salary cap since gettleman left and now the giants are stuck overpaying stewart (and then used the #2 pick on a RB), have shula as OC, made a 30-year old nate solder the highest paid OL in the league and had OBJ request a trade

I think G-man may have been in his best role here massaging a stacked roster, and drafting good hogmollies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back