• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

rj gets a lot of shit, but also has a sense of humor about a lot of it. mhb has no sense of humor regarding any of this and takes everything very serious, and, in many cases, literal.

Israel- “commits genocide”
Buttigieg - “America has a lot to learn from Israel
MHB - “whoa, this is bad”
Neo-liberal establishment - lol, you take everything so seriously

itc - i'm still waiting for your evaluation of Marx's "got it right" vs. "got it wrong" record. Right now, your justification is somewhere between Lectro and Conservapedia.

Warren is killing it. At this point, I'm a few weeks away (and hopefully some degree of her walking back her awful Israel/Palestine politics) from joining the Warren camp.

itc - i'm still waiting for your evaluation of Marx's "got it right" vs. "got it wrong" record. Right now, your justification is somewhere between Lectro and Conservapedia.

I'll answer this directly...Marx has my politics perfectly...I wouldn't join any party that would have me as a member...

Groucho...that is...

Beto's money number was just announced $9.4M. That's slightly more than half of Bernie's Q1, $2.6M less than Harris and $2.4M more than the unknown Mayor Pete.

Warren is killing it. At this point, I'm a few weeks away (and hopefully some degree of her walking back her awful Israel/Palestine politics) from joining the Warren camp.

She's my #2. She has plenty of time to overcome the Native American stuff. She's doing the right things for herself at this point. If she doesn't win the primary, I hope she challenges Chuck for majority leader.

Did you see the dna test was an idea from one of the PSA bros?

MHB, I hadn't seen that. It makes me hate the PSA brand that much more.

Ph - Feel free to post the links to all of the past media reports on Joe Biden's behavior.

Or are you too busy prepping for a lunch meeting today at Golden Corral?

Joe is becoming a distraction..making a sideshow of the Democratic field. He needs to step aside for the good of the entire Dem party.

“Gropin’ Joe has got to go..hey, hey, ho-ho”

ssf2_cheese1.png

Northeast OH Rep. Tim Ryan joins the Dem field.
https://www.axios.com/tim-ryan-2020-presidential-election-eb9a265f-7bea-44cf-baf3-b04e76052156.html

Northern CA Rep. Eric Swalwell is planning to announce next week.
https://www.axios.com/2020-presiden...ety-e2d8b6ee-a89a-4627-9bdb-f3e3c647f195.html

Last edited:
Back