• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

no way BKF could stay this calm for this long. the last two or whatever times he came back he went full BFK in like 3 posts

We're all a little dumber after reading that.

In no world is stacey abrams anywhere close to sarah palin.

Also noticed LOL and lots of ellipses in his posts, bkf specialties.

Curious if he’s just trying to lay low with all this “we” stuff WRT Democrats or if he finally realized Trump is a complete turd of a president.

I hope one thing a new Democrat President does is release Trump's true medical records.

Also Abrams does not have CC debt of 277,000. That included close to 100k in student loans and 56k in back taxes. Just FYI.

knowing nothing about her back taxes other than your post, bmoney, seems a bad look for a Dem to not be paying taxes?

Are certainly much better choices for vice president than Stacey Abrams. Being minority leader of the Georgia House of Representatives as the Pinnacle of your political achievement and being in debt including currently owing back taxes to the IRS is not a good look.

knowing nothing about her back taxes other than your post, bmoney, seems a bad look for a Dem to not be paying taxes?

Oh no doubt. Would be curious to hear the reason for it. Like if she recognized a bunch of income that hadn’t turned to cash or something. Or if it was just poor management.

Yes, people who are successful have a built in advantage in candidacies, particularly presidential, just like attractive people do. I know this truth will shock the delicate sensibilities of some here.

You are odious.

Donald Trump is president and is urinating all over the Constitution, but we're having hissy fits over how much Dems are worth and who donates to their campaigns. Unless a Dem campaign is accepting donations from the Klan, I don't give a rats ass.

But I agree with you about Abrams at this point. I like her and think she has potential, but I want to see her run for something else first. Also don't think Harris should be Biden's veep if he were to get the nomination. I think there is still some bad blood between the campaigns, she doesn't enthuse progressives or moderates, and her being from CA doesn't help with anything. I liked Ph's Duckworth suggestion for Biden, or Buttigieg, Klobuchar or Booker.

You are odious.

Donald Trump is president and is urinating all over the Constitution, but we're having hissy fits over how much Dems are worth and who donates to their campaigns. Unless a Dem campaign is accepting donations from the Klan, I don't give a rats ass.

But I agree with you about Abrams at this point. I like her and think she has potential, but I want to see her run for something else first. Also don't think Harris should be Biden's veep if he were to get the nomination. I think there is still some bad blood between the campaigns, she doesn't enthuse progressives or moderates, and her being from CA doesn't help with anything. I liked Ph's Duckworth suggestion for Biden, or Buttigieg, Klobuchar or Booker.

So I am odious for pointing out what I think the electorate as a whole would believe but you agree with me generally. OK. Geez people i would vote for a Biden/Abrams ticket in a heartbeat. I just don't think it would be a good choice.

Her negative net worth would not play well with the electorate and would be something that would be negatively used against her. As someone who constantly talks about how things would play in battleground states, I would think that you would get that.

Last edited:

I continue to believe that if we are going to defeat Donald Trump next year, Joe Biden offers the best opportunity to achieve that goal. He's not perfect and his son hasn't done him any favors with his lifestyle & business activities, but Biden still has the broadest appeal of the current candidates in the swing states needed to defeat Trump.

However, placing Abrams on the ticket with him instead of someone like Kamala Harris would be a disaster akin to McCain picking Sarah Palin. And it isn't just about looks. Palin was extremely attractive, but she was an airhead who was totally unqualified to be vice president, much less president. Abrams is extremely obese....somewhere around 5'3" & 185 lbs or so....which, barring a medical condition, indicates a lack of judgment & personal responsibility. Also, she has reportedly run up a credit card debt of $227,000. What responsible person exercising good judgment runs up a credit card debt of $227,000? I don't want that person making decisions for me.

Biden/Harris is a ticket that can defeat Trump....but it is not going to be easy. This impeachment fiasco was an unforced error that has energized Republicans and ensured a huge GOP turnout next year. Democrats should stop fighting each other and get behind a Biden/Harris ticket. Progressives represent a growing segment of the Democratic Party but they are considerably to the left of the country as a whole. Contrary to what they say, Biden is still a liberal. The difference is that Biden can get elected, whereas Sanders or Warren cannot.

Wait, are you a real person or is this a parody account?

Serious question- what are your thoughts on Kemp's aggressive voter purges (not to mention the fact that he was running for gov and overseeing the election) and the fact that polling stations in predominantly black neighborhoods had much longer wait times than white neighborhoods? Why do you keep referencing this race and please convince me that the race and gender of Abrams has nothing to do with the fact that you keep driveby shitposting these types of jokes.

Wait, are you a real person or is this a parody account?

Of course I'm a real person. Did you think a person who believes that Joe Biden has the best chance to defeat Donald Trump could not be a real person?

Back