• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

I think this one was the saddest of them all. He needs and wants to post so much he tried really really hard to not be discovered but just couldn’t make it.

Yes, people who are successful have a built in advantage in candidacies, particularly presidential, just like attractive people do. I know this truth will shock the delicate sensibilities of some here.

being in debt including currently owing back taxes to the IRS is not a good look.

Her negative net worth would not play well with the electorate and would be something that would be negatively used against her.

*chefs kiss

The real victims of the last debate:

bernie bros now seem to agree with Trumpshills that bankruptcy/financial mismanagement is actually a good indicator of decision making ability

POTUS Donald J. Trump says hi.

Well, HRC isn't exactly a looker either. And because something is a factor doesn't mean it is the sole determining factor. See the guardian article above.

And Trump has the perception of at least from his base of being a business titan. So his perceived success certainly played a part in his win.

i'd say trump's perception of being successful (we're going to run the country like a business!!!) was one of the strongest factors in his favor. most voters don't realize he's a shit business man. i seriously don't even understand what you guys are arguing in terms of macro level observations.

not knowing the full abrams financial picture i'd say someone who has been successful as an attorney that has a negative net worth definitely raises some red flags that would need to be carefully examined. would you disagree with this?

. i seriously don't even understand what you guys are arguing in terms of macro level observations.

This isn't the first time that I had said something that should be pretty apparent and uncontroversial that gets Strickland all freaked out.

I'm just trying to keep up about whether it's good or bad to have $10MM and run for president.

i'd say trump's perception of being successful (we're going to run the country like a business!!!) was one of the strongest factors in his favor. most voters don't realize he's a shit business man. i seriously don't even understand what you guys are arguing in terms of macro level observations.

Thanks, Mark Burnett.

This isn't the first time that I had said something that should be pretty apparent and uncontroversial that gets Strickland all freaked out.

I’m fine, man. I just call out misogyny when I see it.

You’re the idiot who agreed with a bkf take, not me. That’s more insulting to you than anything that I could possibly conjure up.

I'm just trying to keep up about whether it's good or bad to have $10MM and run for president.

Well we know that stupid poors with only $100K should run.

not knowing the full abrams financial picture i'd say someone who has been successful as an attorney that has a negative net worth definitely raises some red flags that would need to be carefully examined. would you disagree with this?

bmoney, you should spend some more time in the tunnels. I’m not arguing anything. Now that we know FD is bkf, I’m pretty sure that I was right in labeling the comment misogynistic. But sure, let’s discuss in greater depth whether Stacey Abrams’s BMI is qualifying or disqualifying

Sticking to your guns against documented research. How academic. If bkf says that water is blue and you insist its red, then i am going to agree with him.

Back