• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

No, it's crazy that anybody actually voted for the guy. He's doing exactly what registered Republicans have always wanted, but is saying the quiet parts out loud and rudely.

Which is why it’s hard for me to believe Junebug and other board conservatives who constantly defend him didn’t and won’t vote for him.

I did a search for your posts that mentioned Trump before posting that. It's crazy how much you defend Trump just to own the board libs. There are even posts were you blame us for "forcing" you to defend Trump.

I mean wasn't Junebug's last post on this thread before today about how he was showing my posts to his friend and trying to help the friend figure out how to raise his son to not become me? Who the fuck a) complains about message board posters with their IRL (?) friends and b) gives their friends childrearing advice based on the posting styles of message board posters?

Junebug is pure maga incel donk

I did a search for your posts that mentioned Trump before posting that. It's crazy how much you defend Trump just to own the board libs. There are even posts were you blame us for "forcing" you to defend Trump.

Ah, the bkf defense. "I bear no responsibility for Trump, even though I voted for him and/or defend him 24/7, because you worthless Democrats left me with no choice but to vote for him and constantly support him. Trump is all your fault, not mine!" So much for the party of personal responsibility.

mmmmmm. judges

Every time that this is posted, I feel like it needs to be mentioned that many of the people appointed to lifetime judgeships are not at all qualified. They swore an oath to protect the Federalist Society's interpretation of the Constitution.

Let me get this straight. Pete is bad for something he did 14 years ago (at age 23), but Bernie isn't responsible for multiple votes supporting the NRA at the same time.

OK, got it!

The cutoff is half your age plus seven.

I mean wasn't Junebug's last post on this thread before today about how he was showing my posts to his friend and trying to help the friend figure out how to raise his son to not become me? Who the fuck a) complains about message board posters with their IRL (?) friends and b) gives their friends childrearing advice based on the posting styles of message board posters?

Junebug is pure maga incel donk

Cmosffr.gif

Every time that this is posted, I feel like it needs to be mentioned that many of the people appointed to lifetime judgeships are not at all qualified. They swore an oath to protect the Federalist Society's interpretation of the Constitution.

Doesn't matter to Junebug, he wants more unqualified, federalist society lawyers like him on the bench.

Once again AOC shows how ignorant she is (as are those who think she is correct). In the UK or Sweden or Canada or Australia and many other places, she and Biden would absolutely be in the same party. This shows Trumpian levels of arrogance and lack of any understanding of how the world works.

until after the next election when the coalition of the Evangelicals and Nationalists outlaw parties

I actually agree with this. Seems pretty clear to me that America is naturally dividing itself into 4 parties.

Centrist Right/Left

Hard populist Right/Left.

The US has always been multiple parties that mostly coalesce into two groups. I would say the parties are divided more by race/class/religion than ideology except for the multiracial far left.

Once again AOC shows how ignorant she is (as are those who think she is correct). In the UK or Sweden or Canada or Australia and many other places, she and Biden would absolutely be in the same party. This shows Trumpian levels of arrogance and lack of any understanding of how the world works.

ok boomer

Back