• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Ph, I'm not going to re-litigate Joe Biden's legacy with you. His centrality to welfare reform and mass incarceration, alone, are damning. His role in financial de-regulation and the ensuing financial crisis seals the deal, for me. Yes, any piece of legislation is a "collective act" (if we're going to get sociological about it), but the names on that legislation mean something. If anything, then he's guilty of going with the zeitgeist, which just happened to criminalize, incarcerate, and dispossess communities of color for a generation.

Ph, I'm not going to re-litigate Joe Biden's legacy with you. His centrality to welfare reform and mass incarceration, alone, are damning. His role in financial de-regulation and the ensuing financial crisis seals the deal, for me. Yes, any piece of legislation is a "collective act" (if we're going to get sociological about it), but the names on that legislation mean something. If anything, then he's guilty of going with the zeitgeist, which just happened to criminalize, incarcerate, and dispossess communities of color for a generation.

I can agree with that. No use for the negative hyperbolic language that could encourage Dem voters to sit out in November. Also you avoid saying a plurality of minority voters favor a “closet racist” as if you know better for them than they do.

Ph, you don't think Biden has earned his "closet racist" reputation legitimately? I mean, dude was the architect of a lot of bad shit that really fucked up POC communities. It's possible to evolve and move on, but it's also part of history and has had devastating consequences for POC in the US.

"Super creepy," sure, that's definitely media hype, but his name is on a lot of fairly overtly racist legislation.

It's like you want 4 more years of Trump.

I can agree with that. No use for the negative hyperbolic language that could encourage Dem voters to sit out in November. Also you avoid saying a plurality of minority voters favor a “closet racist” as if you know better for them than they do.

Plus, closet racist is just a weird term. Our society (antifa/far left aside) rewards racism so often that there’s no real need to feel closeted.

If you were a chick, which one of the straight male democratic candidates would you most want to sleep with ? And why ?

If you were a chick, which one of the straight male democratic candidates would you most want to sleep with ? And why ?

Bernie because zero chance he could get his dick up, and bonus points if he dies of a heart attack trying.

Bernie because zero chance he could get his dick up, and bonus points if he dies of a heart attack trying.

Pretty sure Bernie has a penis pump paid for by Medicare for All and he's going to fuck your brains out !

So to be clear your dream sex scenario is killing an old man?

So we're not allowed to make fun of or discriminate against someone's sexual preference, but going after their kinks is fair game ?

Are you disappointed that he didn't want to be Townied by Michael Bloomberg ?

Pretty darn clear that Cory Booker and Tulsi Gabbard are the most attractive candidates by far. And Booker gets extra points for dating Rosario Dawson. He's our generation's Jerry Brown dating Linda Rondstat. And fwiw, Biden was good looking back in the day, but he's really looking his age these days.

Pretty darn clear that Cory Booker and Tulsi Gabbard are the most attractive candidates by far. And Booker gets extra points for dating Rosario Dawson. He's our generation's Jerry Brown dating Linda Rondstat. And fwiw, Biden was good looking back in the day, but he's really looking his age these days.

I'd throw Kamala in there. Pete's handsome, but the "handsome young man" that only appeals to people 20 years older than him.

Back