• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Maybe BKF but now somehow maintaining focus on the new persona.

You you have to understand that a lot of my posting here needs to be viewed through the prism of the sanctimonious moralizing and virtue signaling that both Townie and Strickland regularly engage in on viewpoints that diverge from their own.

At work now but I'll comment on my unpleasant busing experiences tonight.

I can imagine a 1960s version of ChrisL calling anti-segregation activist rhetoric sanctimonious moralizing and virtue signaling

lepage is one of the reasons Ranked choice was adopted

Are you plugged into Maine politics at all anymore? I remember hearing that somebody was going to primary Collins awhile back, but haven’t heard much from her campaign since.

without having thought through all the game theory, would be interesting to see how a Bernie-Warren tiff plays out differently assuming a RCV primary

Are you plugged into Maine politics at all anymore? I remember hearing that somebody was going to primary Collins awhile back, but haven’t heard much from her campaign since.

Her opponent, Sara Gideon, gets mentioned on my Facebook feed a few times a week.

Back