• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Grace is making a lame excuse as to why you started at anti-hillary Clinton chant at a gathering last night? That's a pretty low bar.

it’s almost like you want Donald Trump to win, ChrisL

portfolios and whatnot

Ph is talking about 2016, bird man. Ph seems to be suggesting that Bernie’s bump is name recognition from jumping in the 2016 election. I’m asking him if he thinks Bernie’s message helped. It obviously did, imo, but I want to hear what he thinks.

I’m a Warren supporter this time around. I’m a big fan of her many messages.

My bad, I thought Ph was saying that Bernie’s main advantage over Warren in 2020 is name recognition from 2016.

ChrisL is the best example of why she shouldn't have apologized.

the worst example? you guessed it:

Sherrod_Brown_USCB_photograph.jpg

It's almost like you can't be intellectually honest about anything.

Greensboro jam band tax accountant bubbles and whatnot.

LOL. Just curious what do you not find progressive about his tax proposals?

Raising capital gains to ordinary rates over $1 million?
Eliminating the 20% pass through deduction?
Raising and tightening GILTI?
Raising corporate rates?
5% surtax over $5 million?
Ending stepped up basis?

Last edited:
LOL. Just curious what do you not find progressive about his tax proposals?

Raising capital gains to ordinary rates over $1 million?
Eliminating the 20% pass through deduction?
Raising and tightening GILTI?
Raising corporate rates?
5% surtax over $5 million?
Ending stepped up basis?

You, of all people, are asking me to comment on policy specifics instead of rejecting platforms outright because the candidate doesn't fit into my ideology? LOL

They look fine. Bloomberg is a smart dude and has clearly paying attention to the direction that the wind is blowing. Both good qualities. I just don't want a billionaire oligarch to be the Democratic candidate in 2020. I'm fine with Warren or Sanders and vehemently disagree with your perspective that their tax plans are unfeasible.

Back