• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

You, of all people, are asking me to comment on policy specifics instead of rejecting platforms outright because the candidate doesn't fit into my ideology? LOL

They look fine. Bloomberg is a smart dude and has clearly paying attention to the direction that the wind is blowing. Both good qualities. I just don't want a billionaire oligarch to be the Democratic candidate in 2020. I'm fine with Warren or Sanders and vehemently disagree with your perspective that their tax plans are unfeasible.

Everytime I try to argue specifics with you, it ends up with you either (a) creating a position for me out of whole cloth and attacking that, or (b) accusing me of being some subversive Trump supporter and talking about my portfolio. Mocking you is much more enjoyable that beating my head against that wall.

Bloomberg's plans are more feasible, but he would still have to compromise to get those passed. There are much more moderate democrats than the mayor of NYC. No way are they going to sign on to crazy Bernie's tax plan which is this on steroids.

Love to log on and defend the honor of Hillary Clinton against vile women whose countries she wants to bomb

oh9i5pU.jpg

LK, are you trying to call strick RJ or confirming that something isn't RJ because that comma is honestly throwing me off

Why is it important that the candidate with the supporters most loyal to the Democratic party win? isn't the point that her supporters would literally support *any* other candidate? When you're ordering lunch at work and you have the coworker that says "Oh, I'm fine with anything!" do you let that person decide? No. Because they're fine with anything.

Why is it important that the candidate with the supporters most loyal to the Democratic party win? isn't the point that her supporters would literally support *any* other candidate? When you're ordering lunch at work and you have the coworker that says "Oh, I'm fine with anything!" do you let that person decide? No. Because they're fine with anything.

Dude, to beat Donald Trump, Democrats are going to have to turn out. Democrats are going to have to canvass. In this election, I think it matters a good deal. Losing even 16% (hey Bernie!) or 14% of a base (hey Pete!) to either not voting or voting third party would be fairly devastating, imo.

Don't disagree. Not showing up, even in a win, is not ok. The numbers have to be massive to tell the gop their behavior has not gone unnoticed. We also need those voters all they way down the ballot. It's not just president but Senate and local candidates. Taking your ball home is shitty.

Some reporting that Bernie is going to start taking credit for winning Iowa caucus while ballots are still being cast. If true that could certainly taint the voting.

Back