• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

WhoTF romanticizes about whether their bloodline has some Native American heritage in it? My mother's side of the family thinks they have some from way back, but I could give a shite whether we do or don't. I would think that for most American families whose bloodline here goes back 2-3 centuries, there is a good chance you have some Native American and/or African heritage. Especially if your family spent any time in the West Indies.

Some people try to play themselves as Native Americans so they can open pot stores and sell it as a sacrament.

WhoTF romanticizes about whether their bloodline has some Native American heritage in it? My mother's side of the family thinks they have some from way back, but I could give a shite whether we do or don't. I would think that for most American families whose bloodline here goes back 2-3 centuries, there is a good chance you have some Native American and/or African heritage. Especially if your family spent any time in the West Indies.

Everyone I've ever met who claimed American Indian heritage romanticized it.

It’s almost like southern democrats wanted to protect their financially liberal agenda at the Federal level while still protecting their racist ideology at the state and local levels. But they are all still part of that same great party.

The New Deal programs gave a lot of authority to the states to run them which helped.

I’d like to see the outrage on this board if I began a sentence with “Black people love...”
lol any white person who responds like that is really telling on themselves. PH has a 'burbpass anyway, he can say it

Wow. You’ve done a study on that?

no, but i have seen some interesting research on how white supremacists use these sites to test their "ethnic" purity and go to great lengths to justify anything in the results that contradicts it

Hopefully she takes some of the spotlight off of the awful Cory Booker... Interested to hear her pitch.

Yeah, her treatment of her staff and Warren and her heritage getting in have taken the spotlight off of Booker. But I wouldn't say in a good way. Wouldn't be surprised if it whittles down rather quickly to Sanders, Harris, Beto and maybe Biden if he runs.

Back