• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Primary

Biden is definitely doing the best so far.
Would be surprised if he loses Saturday, although Bernie and Elizabeth’s policies would do far more for the majority minority Dem voter base in SC.

Bernie not having his best night, but was also cut off before he was allowed to explain any part of how he would pay for MCFA. Which seemed dumb of the candidates, because he was starting to bumble and sound confused. They saved him by not letting him finish. Now the sound bite is just five people yelling at once, not him looking bad on his own.

Rj starting to sweat that he might have to take a SS cut !

Have not gotten a single SS check, but keep on sticking your foot in your mouth.

You guys are so self-centered and sure that only you know anything that it's sad and hilarious. If you had any sense, you'd know that this will hurt you a lot more than me. You'll be the ones looking for better paying jobs or a mortgage or to start a business and the money will be much harder to get if Bernie gets his wishes.

But keep on swinging at me, your batting averages are making Mario Mendoza look like Ted Williams.

Have not gotten a single SS check, but keep on sticking your foot in your mouth.

You guys are so self-centered and sure that only you know anything that it's sad and hilarious. If you had any sense, you'd know that this will hurt you a lot more than me. You'll be the ones looking for better paying jobs or a mortgage or to start a business and the money will be much harder to get if Bernie gets his wishes.

But keep on swinging at me, your batting averages are making Mario Mendoza look like Ted Williams.

Wow a Mario Mendoza reference? I bet that slayed at the nursing home with the other boomers sucking this nation dry.

RJ has made the last handful of pages of this thread unreadable.

We fouled with 6.6 left in OT.They tied, going to second OT. Neath and Sarr have fouled out.

RJ running from his tv in his living room to his desktop in his office to keep us updated on the score.

RJ has made the last handful of pages of this thread unreadable.

This is like Clawson complaining about Newman running the RPO. If you don’t like it, take him out of the game.

I think we just need an rj vs other posters thread. Don’t confine him to his own thread but as soon as a thread goes off the rails, redirect it to there.

I think we just need an rj vs other posters thread. Don’t confine him to his own thread but as soon as a thread goes off the rails, redirect it to there.

If that happens then it's the only thread I'm posting in.

Yep, can't answer the posts, so you want to run away.

Please tell me how Bernie's taxes will pay for DOUBLING the federal budget?

Yep, can't answer the posts, so you want to run away.

Please tell me how Bernie's taxes will pay for DOUBLING the federal budget?

I want to keep threads on topic. Personal attacks aren’t for this thread or really any.

Back