• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Primary

I only listened the last 15 minutes but that was really well done. Both Biden and Bernie carried themselves well and genuinely seemed interest in working together. A real shame it wasn't shown on cable news in prime time.

Is Cuomo on TV rn?

He and other NE state governors held some press conference where they didn't announce anything except that they were working together on planning to reopen eventually.

There was zero coverage of this on CNN or MSNBC. Makes you wonder...

He was. It was with the govs of PA, NJ, DE, CT and RI. Mostly just nebulous stuff.

I hope Whatamount is ok. I worry for his mental health during this time !

He and other NE state governors held some press conference where they didn't announce anything except that they were working together on planning to reopen eventually.

I've been watching CNN about 1-2 hours a day. I haven't seen anything that wasn't specifically coronavirus related.

Yeah trying to get major TV coverage for political stuff right now is just going to be very difficult and could end up looking very crass

Inslee and Newsome have eschewed national coverage and done remarkably well. It can be argued that they have done better than Cuomo.

Inslee, definitely. He's cleaning up and nobody is paying attention because he's just doing his job.

Newsom's strategy has been a bit different, imo. He hasn't been really using his office and powers to do much; rather, he's been urging counties to decide and devolving authority to other areas of the government (e.g., letting the unelected Judicial Council order the actual eviction moratorium). I'm not sure how much credit I'm willing to give him unless there is evidence that this is a specific strategy towards some sort of end that I (and political commentators in California) just can't see?

Last edited:

Deep state liberal gates media trying to take down Trump by not airing probably the most important moments of the entire democratic primary.

there was a stream of praise from sanders supporters talking about how well the periscope was going and chris and Ph came back like ugh the bros when will they get with the program already

sometimes you spend so much time obsessed with criticizing an ideological enemy that you become them, i suppose

there was a stream of praise from sanders supporters talking about how well the periscope was going and chris and Ph came back like ugh the bros when will they get with the program already

sometimes you spend so much time obsessed with criticizing an ideological enemy that you become them, i suppose

Pretty sure we're supposed to be getting along now, guys.

I'm fine closing this thread and putting it behind us.

If Biden wanted to guarantee victory in a landslide he would go with Michelle Obama, but no way Joe is going to want to be in the shadow of Obama again if he were to be elected President.

Just wanted to point out I called it 2 weeks ago and looks like some momentum is building for Biden/Obama. Going to be hard to pass up that opportunity especially knowing she could become first female President sometime over the following years if Biden makes it to Nov.

Back