• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Primary

I think I do, but not a big one. I agree that the ticket needs to be more diverse which is the biggest reason he’s probably not on it.

However, him debating Pence would be interesting because of their history in Indiana, Pete’s ability to authentically talk about Christianity, and the obvious dialogue on same sex marriage.

I hope he gets a cabinet position, and takes time to listen to people who don’t like him. His biggest problem is that he doesn’t listen for support. He tries to explain people into it. It’s like republicans and people of color. His path out of Indiana is not obvious.

What do you think would he do different if he did listen to people who don't like him?

She had about ten INCREDIBLE years in the GA Assembly, TREMENDOUS legal background and stands bigly for what she believe.

Believe me, as VP candidate, Stacey Adams could out the vote "bigger than ever" due to getting SCREWED the last time.

Gretchen Whitmer won the Michigan governor's race by 10 points. I know virtually nothing about her, but I like that she's from Michigan.

Biff doesn’t seem to like women in politics all that much these days.

Warren is UVA
Bernie is Carolina
Biden is Wake

Bloomberg is UNLV, circa 1990.

Steyer is Princeton, annoying AF and should not be able to hang around, yet there they are.

Amy Klobuchar is... I dunno she's like Kale. She's good for you but eh.

LOL. That's pretty good. Do the rest of the candidates as college hoops programs.

All Democrats: Kansas. They always show so much promise, they easily should win the title consistently, and yet somehow have by far the worst overall national championship record in history.

ETA: And the format always fucks them. The NCAA Tournament is the Electoral College.

Also this (good job, Liz):

Who do you think will?

I really don't know, and depends on the candidate, of course

easier to say who it won't be than who it might be

just think Abrams' lack of experience, especially zero national experience, is not a good fit at this point in her career

I agree that Warren is a little school marm-ish.

For those that don't think Hillary was a strong candidate, I'll concede she had her negatives, but imagine her on stage with this current slate and she still would be one of the top candidates.

that's how miserably bad this group of Dem candidates is, even the woman who lost the unlosable race to Donald Fucking Trump, a thoroughly dislikeable person, looks good standing next to them

that's how miserably bad this group of Dem candidates is, even the woman who lost the unlosable race to Donald Fucking Trump, a thoroughly dislikeable person, looks good standing next to them

Yes, Trump is a piece of shit. What does it say that the Pub party has become his personal lapdog/cult of personality?

Back