• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

You can literally draw a direct line between Trumps narcissism and vanity and tens of thousands of American deaths (probably going to be hundreds of thousands by the time this is finished). This election shouldn't even be a contest. It boggles my mind that people can look at his administration's response to this crisis and think the right people are in charge.

Watch Fox, OAN and Breitbart 24/7. It'll turn you into an angry white sheep pretty quickly.

You can literally draw a direct line between Trumps narcissism and vanity and tens of thousands of American deaths (probably going to be hundreds of thousands by the time this is finished). This election shouldn't even be a contest. It boggles my mind that people can look at his administration's response to this crisis and think the right people are in charge.

I’m convinced they don’t think it’s a crisis. They look at reports of racial disparities in COVID deaths and are fine with it because it doesn’t affect them.

Since there is no rock bottom for trump and his crew anyone have a guess what the next speed bump will be during their descent?

*racer, anus, and DD65 feel free to change rock bottom and descent with accomplishment and ascent. The action by the administration will be the same but your warm happy feelings will make you smile.

On one level you are correct, but on another, what if Biden picks a VP who is unqualified or is too liberal?

On one level you are correct, but on another, what if Biden picks a VP who is unqualified or is too liberal?

The people on his short list all have experience and intelligence. There isn't a Sarah Palin or Donald Trump among them.

The people on his short list all have experience and intelligence. There isn't a Sarah Palin or Donald Trump among them.

I don’t know. We’ll have to see who he chooses. If they are too liberal or not ready to take over if Biden dies, I might have to do a write in vote.

I don’t know. We’ll have to see who he chooses. If they are too liberal or not ready to take over if Biden dies, I might have to do a write in vote.

Which would arguably be the dumbest thing you have ever done.

Not dumb, I have principles!

Call it principles if you want, but it is dumb. A vote not for Biden is a vote for trump (look at 2016).

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool, err, ah....you can’t get fooled again!

Call it principles if you want, but it is dumb. A vote not for Biden is a vote for trump (look at 2016).

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool, err, ah....you can’t get fooled again!

Ok, look, I was joking. The only way I am not voting for Biden is if he makes Trump his running mate. I was mocking the recent posts on the VP thread about the importance of Biden’s VP pick. There could be no one worse than the current administration. Biden could pick Marcus, the fictional dog eating chimpstranaught, as his vp and he’d be better than Trump.

Was that for an audience of one? Seems like the general public might watch that and believe the "Deep state" line.

Yes, basically. And it works. They went after Brad Parscale and how he's gotten rich off of Trump, and he was demoted soon after.

I bet I’ve seen the Trump, “You won’t be safe in Joe Biden’s America” ad a half dozen times since I have been watching local Atlanta news beginning at 5:00. It’s a reprehensible ad. Even by the standards of presidential politics.

The 911 call ad that says the wait time to respond to call is 5 days after Biden defunds the police?

Back