• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

Even though we had this argument before and I was trolling last night, in that above community type what is that definition of Suburban voter. Like here is whats considered Metro Atlanta

393f4773db3d0445e55cdf757686e281.png

Places on there that would take hours to get to ITP or urban Atlanta and are backwards country as fuck, 11 full counties, half of 4 others.

Doesn't really matter, the profile of the median Trump voter is $75k a year guy who sells jetskis.

Yeah the biggest correlation with Trump voters never was income it was always education level, sex, and ethnicity. If you were dumb as shit, white, and male that made any income range welcome to the cult.

To me, there’s also a big difference between voting trump in 2016 and 2020. I don’t agree with either, obviously, but I understand people who felt like the entire system worked against them voting for him as “sounding the alarm.” I think that’s a relatively small portion of the trump voters, but it’s understandable. But now, after 4 years of this, there is no excuse.

Yeah it seems like the big swing toward Biden has come from college educated whites and the burbs. For example

the enthusiasm data suggests in 2016 that the number of people who liked trump was reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally small, and that perhaps even a majority of trump voters were casting anti-clinton votes

there's very little biden enthusiasm this go round, but turnout should improve, and there were be a pretty high number of anti-trump votes this time around, and trump hasn't done much to grow his 2016 base.

Even though we had this argument before and I was trolling last night, in that above community type what is that definition of Suburban voter. Like here is whats considered Metro Atlanta

Places on there that would take hours to get to ITP or urban Atlanta and are backwards country as fuck, 11 full counties, half of 4 others.

Speaking of backwards country as fuck, I remember going down to GA on a protest in the late 80s in Forsyth County, which is only 1 county removed from Atlanta. The reason for the protest was Forsyth was a sun down county in the late 80s, which was hard to believe that close to Atlanta. Saw a few coneheads counter protesting, which was the first and only time I've encountered klan members.

Yeah I saw this yesterday and I guess I shouldn't be shocked that these places and people still exist in 2020 but here we are.

LOL. Northern Gilmer County is less than 30 minutes from the NC state line.

Yeah I saw this yesterday and I guess I shouldn't be shocked that these places and people still exist in 2020 but here we are.

These are the people who elected a senator who referred to slavery as a necessary evil like two days ago.

Back