• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

The delusion that Donald Trump would have the advantage over anyone debating is a strange one.

Well he does have an advantage because everyone already knows he's an idiot, where as Biden has nowhere to go but down.

Well he does have an advantage because everyone already knows he's an idiot, where as Biden has nowhere to go but down.

This is true. Trump could do his typical verbal shitposting but if Biden stumbles over a word, that will be the story.

This is true. Trump could do his typical verbal shitposting but if Biden stumbles over a word, that will be the story.

Biden: geez, what a ridiculous question...of course I can do that, Person, Woman, Man, Camera, Television...the fact that we are even having this conversation just shows Trump is not fit to be President...what a silly distraction when we should be talking about health care and climate policy, urgent and important issues...

Trump: WRONG

The media: JOE BIDEN MIGHT HAVE DEMENTIA!

Nonexistent swing voter: Well, I guess my only choice is to vote for Kanye West.

Trump won't debate anyway. He will say shit like "Ukraine and Biden. Very bad corruption" "witch hunts" "Mueller hoax!" "Coronavirus was a hoax but now its not and my response has been the best ever!" And whatever other molotov cocktails he can through. Nothing coherent but threats.

Point me to one, substantive, policy position he can coherently discuss.

The delusion that Donald Trump would have the advantage over anyone debating is a strange one.

I disagree - debating someone that just constantly makes shit up and peddles conspiracy theories would have to be a huge pain in the ass.

if you think the only way to win a presidential debate is presenting the most logical argument for your platform then sure

Biden: geez, what a ridiculous question...of course I can do that, Person, Woman, Man, Camera, Television...the fact that we are even having this conversation just shows Trump is not fit to be President...what a silly distraction when we should be talking about health care and climate policy, urgent and important issues...

Trump: WRONG

The media: JOE BIDEN MIGHT HAVE DEMENTIA!

Nonexistent swing voter: Well, I guess my only choice is to vote for Kanye West.

Welcome to 21st Century America, ladies and gentlemen.

Just when you think that Dump (yes, resurrected from the '16 Campaign) can't possibly doing anything worse for his reelection, the fool goes and shits all over Dr. Birx for her corona take this weekend.

Even my most conservative buddies are close to throwing in the towel. Only Biden totally losing his mind can lose this thing now.

This Trump interview with Johnathan Swan is one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. His comments about the virus and John Lewis are beyond belief, even for him. As one of the posters said, "this would be funny but he's the president." If you don't think you could stomach the entire interview, his comments about everything he's done for blacks and about John Lewis begin at about 34:20.

This Trump interview with Johnathan Swan is one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. His comments about the virus and John Lewis are beyond belief, even for him. As one of the posters said, "this would be funny but he's the president." If you don't think you could stomach the entire interview, his comments about everything he's done for blacks and about John Lewis begin at about 34:20.

Yes it's almost like having a narcissistic sociopath aa your president who came to political Forefront by running a ridiculous conspiracy theory against the past president is lunacy. But hey Angus got his rocks off as many libs were upset.

Awful.

"I, I, I, me, me me"

And he has the highest approval rating from Conservatives in their party. Disgusting.

To be fair he also uses "they" a lot to distance himself from "them."

A big part of modern GOP political strategy isn't just about angering or frightening the base and driving them out to vote, it's almost as much about dividing and suppressing the Democratic vote as much as possible. No doubt they're trying to get Kanye or anybody else that might siphon off any Democratic votes onto the ballot in as many places as possible. It's what they do.

Back