• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

Now we’ve got him?

Conservatives in places like the Federalist Society have already gotten what they wanted from Trump - lots more federal judges, dismantling much of our regulatory apparatus, the gutting of many government agencies of their best talent, and so on. At this point they can afford to jettison him. Unfortunately, I doubt that groups like the Federalist Society speak for the GOP base. They seem to love him as much as ever.

Has anyone on the right given even any pushback on his tweet?

A ton - Step out of your lib bubble once in awhile and get some fresh air.

Floating an unrealistic and absurd idea via Twitter is peak Trump buffoonery to turn the spotlight back on himself.

And many on the left (and this board) swallowed it hook, line, and sinker.

Floating an unrealistic and absurd idea via Twitter is peak Trump buffoonery to turn the spotlight back on himself.

Yeah, you idiots should have just ignored the president, who has long disregarded our institutional norms and democratic processes, when he tweeted about delaying the election.

the-farce-is-strong-in-this-one.jpg

Yeah, but it's obvious that at least one more spot on the USSC will open up over the next 4 years. So I expect anyone who hasn't vehemently rejected Trump to fall back to the right in the voting booth.

Trump is known for blurting what is usually said behind closed doors, so it wouldn't surprise me if he just comes out and says that he wants RBG to pass away in order make the USSC seat a priority in the election.

Last edited:
Yeah, you idiots should have just ignored the president, who has long disregarded our institutional norms and democratic processes, when he tweeted about delaying the election.

Indeed. In Trumpworld, even his stupidity and suggesting clearly unconstitutional actions is just another example of Dear Leader owning the libs. I remember when Trump first took office and many people were still outraged at all the crap he was tweeting and suggesting, and some conservatives on the morning talk shows kept saying that it was up to Democrats to be "the adult in the room" and just ignore his childish rants. Someone finally pointed out that he's the freaking POTUS, and you don't ignore it when a POTUS says (and does) the stuff that Trump does. But he's getting the libs all upset, so Angus is happy.

I've seen some pretty pathetic rationalizations out of B-Rad, and this one is a strong contender for the most ludicrous

I've seen some pretty pathetic rationalizations out of B-Rad, and this one is a strong contender for the most ludicrous

No way! Y’all got played by Trump like RJ played Strickland. Fools! Trump got all these crisis actors to pretend to get sick and die so that he could tweet about delaying the election just so you libs would blow a gasket, and you fools fell for it! 4-D Chess!

we should take Trump seriously, but not literally. you lib fools over here believing what the president has to say.

Who swallowed what now?

I'm shocked you think this. Matt Gaetz hasn't condemned the President's statement yet. Have you expanded your news sources? Maybe the twitter feeds of Ben Shapiro and Devin Nunes?

Silly us, listening to what the President of the United States is so naive lol golly got me again

Oh my, what a great idea for a thread for you. You know, you bring the down-to-earth pragmatic conservative idea-sphere to us. What are the “real” conservatives talking about, how are you navigating the current environment with a leader you didn’t vote for, don’t like, and disagree with often. I will read every post

So Bernie progressives in CA sent him a letter with 3 suggested VPs. 2 of those.

Nina Turner: Divisive clown who has had one public office, Ohio state senator, and said that voting for Biden would be like eating a half of a bowl of shit.
Karen Bass: On tape at the dedication of the scientology church talking about how great they are and with Castro ties.

Uh, no.

It will be Harris.

"Castro ties"? Somehow you don't give a fuck about Kamala Harris's dogshit term as California AG where she railroaded black men on death row with coerced jailhouse testimony, but you think Karen Basses mission trips to Cuba 50 years ago are disqualifying? It honestly confuses me where you get such vitriolic and ignorant talking points against the left. Does Chris Matthew's have a blog? Surely this bullshit isnt coming out of your brain fully formed.

Back