• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

Maybe "concern" yourself more broadly with the 40% of Americans who don't vote in Presidential elections, rather than just henpecking the handful of rascally leftists you know online.

Why don’t you “concern” yourself with that 40% of Americans who don’t vote in Presidential elections rather than bashing me?

Oh because we are the ones having a conversation here with each other about these issues.

Why don’t you “concern” yourself with that 40% of Americans who don’t vote in Presidential elections rather than bashing me?

Oh because we are the ones having a conversation here with each other about these issues.
Are we having a conversation? i'm trying to talk about institutional problems and you're just concern trolling about Bernie Bros protest voting. Even when I've met you 75% of the way and acknowledged the problems and shortcomings of leftist politics, you still don't have shit to talk about but Bernie Bros. I try to talk about how the Democratic establishment will handle Biden's rape allegations, and yet a handful of you can't help but keep turning this shit back to Bernie. Get over it, man. He dropped out of the race over a month ago.

Whatever....you're perfect...I keep forgetting that. And you get to tell everyone how they can act around you...even when you are totally wrong like you were as Pirsig...

I don't think I'm prefect.

Sorry to interrupt the lib-on-lib crime but I'm interested in learning more about RJ's white paper on AIDS that he sent to the White House during the Reagan administration.

Sorry to interrupt the lib-on-lib crime but I'm interested in learning more about RJ's white paper on AIDS that he sent to the White House during the Reagan administration.

But according to you any dissenting opinions on the "Tunnels Left" are quickly banished, and this board has no diversity of viewpoints. This thread alone proves that to be totally false, correct? It's certainly hard to argue that everyone here just posts the same liberal line as everyone else.

This likely has been addressed, but I don’t want to dig back through all the bitching and personal attacks. What are thoughts on the impact to Trump’s re-election of his administration’s handling of CV19?

Likely hurts his chances.

It should.

But he might still win due to the willful ignorance or entrenched deception of the Republican base combined with a Democrat candidate that isn’t generating much enthusiasm.

But according to you any dissenting opinions on the "Tunnels Left" are quickly banished, and this board has no diversity of viewpoints. This thread alone proves that to be totally false, correct? It's certainly hard to argue that everyone here just posts the same liberal line as everyone else.

Biden is attacked by the FARTHER left and so the FAR left, who despise Republicans, defend Biden by pitting him against evil Monster Trump.

This is your evidence that there is diversity of viewpoints? The Far left and Farther left getting into a battle of words over Joe Biden?

This is literally an argument over who can be the purest Democrat. Hahaha. This is exactly why I still lurk.

This likely has been addressed, but I don’t want to dig back through all the bitching and personal attacks. What are thoughts on the impact to Trump’s re-election of his administration’s handling of CV19?

Hurting him now and I suspect it will continue to get worst. And I think a competent response to this, not good or exceptional, just competent, probably would have given him the election. People rally in times of crisis. Governors around the country and leaders around the world have seen big surges in their approval ratings. But to everyone's great surprise he's been a disaster.

Senate not looking good for Pubs either.

Biden is attacked by the FARTHER left and so the FAR left, who despise Republicans, defend Biden by pitting him against evil Monster Trump.

This is your evidence that there is diversity of viewpoints? The Far left and Farther left getting into a battle of words over Joe Biden?

This is literally an argument over who can be the purest Democrat. Hahaha. This is exactly why I still lurk.

You are always welcome to extoll the virtues of the Republican Party, modern conservatism, and President Trump.

You are always welcome to extoll the virtues of the Republican Party, modern conservatism, and President Trump.

no. he doesn't like being criticized then complains he and posters of his ilk are silenced.

The fact that you see liberals as the "far left" and "farther left" really says it all about your perspective. And lol at the "purest Democrat" remark. My point, which you obviously missed, is that contrary to the complaints of conservatives like yourself not every liberal here agrees with one another, and posters here argue among themselves all the time, and they argue about actual issues like universal healthcare. That sure as hell refutes the complaints of people like Angus that no dissenting opinions are allowed here. Maybe the real issue that conservative lurkers have with this board isn't that dissenting opinions aren't tolerated, but that they are finding it difficult to defend Trump and what the Republican Party has become. Just a thought.

Carville riffing lol

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/james-carville-trump-campaign_n_5eb3a0c2c5b646b73d278f1b

“It don’t matter if the Dow is 35,000, he’s not going to win,” Carville said on MSNBC on Wednesday. “He wasn’t going to win when unemployment was 3.5 percent, he’s certainly not going to win now.”

Carville dismissed Trump’s top campaign aides as a “pack of grifters.”

“HIs campaign manager’s got two condos, a Ferrari, a yacht, a Range Rover,” he said.

Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale and his companies collected $38.9 million from the president’s reelection committees between January 2017 and the end of March. Parscale has also amassed all of the properties and vehicles Carville described.

“They’re all just fleecing the campaign,” Carville said, adding that the aides were also lying to Trump about his chances to keep the gravy train rolling.

“It’s just about making money and they’re going in, they’re giving him fake polls,” he said. “This whole thing is just like a crumbling empire right before your eyes. Everybody is trying to take everything they can get on the way out and they’re trying to prop him up so they all can make money. ”

Back