• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

some notable exceptions with a strong arts and bohemian culture: Yellow Springs, OH; Fairfield, IA; Marfa, TX; Taos, NM

It's a terribly offensive thing to say and that's from a City boy.

But the chances of anyone jumping on LG ass on this Thread is slim to none.

images

Man, I used to go to Floyd 25 years ago and it was definitely a shithole. I was dealing with the local business community though instead of the Floydfest people.

I don't really want to go back and look through threads to see if it was already posted, so I'm just going to post it myself: FiveThirtyEight has created an interactive map that you can select winners of certain battleground states to see how the election chances shift based on one or multiple states. I have created a plausible map that terrifies me to my core here: MAP

Have fun scaring yourselves everyone.

Yes pops get offended by using rural shit hole in context of uneducated white men voting for a president that calls entire countries shit holes, see what I did there using the same language. I’m sure the collection of proud boys, neo nazis, KKK, and other extreme right networks are attracting the most critically thinking, physically fit, best of the best that America has to offer.

Yeah, I assume he means the huge Northern VA suburb between Charlottesville and DC.

Everything between Cville and Prince William is still bright red (Greene, Orange, Louisa, Madison, Culpeper and Fauquier). And Prince William was pretty red 10-20 years ago. That's where Corey Stewart is from. But it's been purpling since.

Yes pops get offended by using rural shit hole in context of uneducated white men voting for a president that calls entire countries shit holes, see what I did there using the same language. I’m sure the collection of proud boys, neo nazis, KKK, and other extreme right networks are attracting the most critically thinking, physically fit, best of the best that America has to offer.

And don’t forget that his feelings are hurt that we didn’t give you any shit for it

I don't really want to go back and look through threads to see if it was already posted, so I'm just going to post it myself: FiveThirtyEight has created an interactive map that you can select winners of certain battleground states to see how the election chances shift based on one or multiple states. I have created a plausible map that terrifies me to my core here: MAP

Have fun scaring yourselves everyone.

The 2016 map with Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Nebraska-2 going for Biden instead of Trump would be a 269 tie. The chances of that exact set of circumstances are slim but very plausible. In fact, outside of Wisconsin, it falls right along the 538 snake chart.

There’s a blowout model that has NE-1 going for Biden. That race is polling close.

So looking forward to 2 weeks from now. I hope this will be over.

Hey, West Jefferson and Banner Elk are cool little towns.

It really is amazing that despite being an absolutely atrocious president by almost any standard, Donald Trump is still a few percentage points away, in 2 or 3 states, from being re-elected.

It really is amazing that despite being an absolutely atrocious president by almost any standard, Donald Trump is still a few percentage points away, in 2 or 3 states, from being re-elected.

it's almost like the system is fundamentally broken

The 2016 map with Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Nebraska-2 going for Biden instead of Trump would be a 269 tie. The chances of that exact set of circumstances are slim but very plausible. In fact, outside of Wisconsin, it falls right along the 538 snake chart.

Wouldn't northern ME make it 270? Biden has been up there recently. The AZ polls have gotten tighter, although Kelly is out-polling Biden there.

This is amazing

Back