• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

Well as a privileged white male attorney I was pretty far down the list of demographics who would ever have their vote suppressed now wasn't I?

biff thinks voter suppression is a good bit to do riffs on

Since 2016, I have been looking for signs that Texas, Georgia and Florida have moved far enough left to be in play, but I haven't seen that in any major races there. In Florida, I think Trump is going to do well with the Olds, the Cubans and in the north and west of the state.

The polls show a huge shift to Biden for 65 and older. Unless FL is some outlier in that demo or the polls are wrong, Trump is a huge trouble in FL.

we are governed by the stupidest people on the planet

we are governed by the stupidest people on the planet

I still laugh whenever I remember an article I read when Kayleigh became Trump's Press Secretary that claimed that she was very sharp and media savvy and that Democrats and the WH press corps needed to be careful because she might eat them alive and would be Trump's best press secretary and defender ever. LOL.

The polls show a huge shift to Biden for 65 and older. Unless FL is some outlier in that demo or the polls are wrong, Trump is a huge trouble in FL.

Trump's entire foreign policy in Central and South America has been geared towards winning over Hispanic voters in Florida, and polls have largely shown large increases in his support.

I don't trust Florida.

I still laugh whenever I remember an article I read when Kayleigh became Trump's Press Secretary that claimed that she was very sharp and media savvy and that Democrats and the WH press corps needed to be careful because she might eat them alive and would be Trump's best press secretary and defender ever. LOL.

In her defense, you could be the “sharpest” and “savviest” person on the planet, and you’d still look like an ass as Trump’s press secretary. Has to be the worst job in DC.

I think McEnany and Huckabee Sanders before her were excellent and deflecting and parrying questions. I’m not sure if that makes them savvy though.

I think McEnany and Huckabee Sanders before her were excellent and deflecting and parrying questions. I’m not sure if that makes them savvy though.

Agree. When the deflections are obvious, blatant lies i don't think you can be described as savvy.

Just anecdotal but interesting (to me anyway)...

We drove from W-S out 421 to the Blue Ridge Parkway today, getting on at Deep Gap going north to nc 21 then back via 21 to 77 to 421. [it was a gorgeous day!] We explored several areas off the parkway... all very rural.

In our neighborhood I’ve only seen one Trump yard sign. Lots for Biden have popping up over the last few weeks.

Along every rural road we explored...nothing but Trump signs. Not one Biden sign.

*sigh*

Come on rural people.

Still don’t know what the deal with Stephanie Grisham is. Her schtick was to never have briefings bc the MSM didn’t deserve them, but now it just looks like she was scared to face them.

I mean white uneducated men are still going trump like 70-30, so yeah rural shit holes.

Completely forgot her. Couldn’t tell you what she looked like until looking her up just now. She was the press secretary for 9 months.

For the record, she looks like Hope Hicks after 15 tough years working in politics.

Back