• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

Crazy how many people just accept the mythology that Dems pass shit they don’t pay for...unlike them thar Republicans.

Wake up, people.

2010. I’ll give clemency for the mid to late 90s Deacs though I feel like that was a vastly different school

90s Deacs for the MF win. Last group of middle class kids who could attend Wake without a ton of help or going into massive debt.

90s Deacs for the MF win. Last group of middle class kids who could attend Wake without a ton of help or going into massive debt.

True that - I always feel the need to explain myself when I say “I went to Wake”. I usually follow with “...went before it cost a billion $$$...”

Gotta give the police billions of dollars to keep those antifa looters out of isle of palms.

Love to sacrifice the Earth?, infrastructure, and education for physical safety

Chance you and your family are killed in the future by the environment >>>>>>>>> killed by violent crime/antifa

lol’ing at the last few pages of you all arguing with Pops and Deacman? This is why I only argue with liberals, because at least we have a common ground of logic to argue from. You all are just punishing your brain cells debating with those two smooth brains.

Last edited:
It was when they started mandating laptops that the tuition started skyrocketing. $11.7 my senior year in 91. Graduate school at unc was about $1 grand a semester..

It was when they started mandating laptops that the tuition started skyrocketing. $11.7 my senior year in 91. Graduate school at unc was about $1 grand a semester..

I don’t think it’s the 900 dollar laptops that have made tuition triple in the last 30 years.

Yes I realize that.

I realize you realize that, I’m just pointing out that the timing of the thinkpad program is mostly unrelated to the nationwide inflation of college tuition. LSU has a goddamn water slide on their campus.

Colleges have engaged in "arms races" for years. And everything they build costs money to maintain. Our oldest is a freshman this year. The cost is absolutely insane. Another example of when the government subsidizes costs those who receive the money up the price bc they can.

In other news, the Texas supreme court (and, yes, all the judges are GOP appointments) has now, for a second time, denied a petition to eliminate over 120,000 "drive thru" votes in Harris County.

Put aside the Candidate. He’s a disaster. But Pubs have better solutions to;

1. Environment
2. Law Enforcement
3. Military
4. Foreign Affairs
5. Criminal Justice
6. Economy
7. Taxes
8. Education
9. Infrastructure.

Where we f’ed up. (Or could do better, in my opinion)
1. Second Amendment (gun legislation)
2. Healthcare (specifically less limitations on abortion, planned parenthood)
3. Border Security/Immigration (We need better policies, not walls)

Like I said, a Pub who didn’t have its head up its ass and campaigned on the “issues”, in my opinion, could have won.

And those answers are...? I'll wait.

Back