• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

But, like their idiot asshole dear leader, they are always the victim. The truly oppressed.

You do realize nazi's walking through Charlottesville were chanting Jews will not replace us right? "Waaaaaa we want to stay in charge of 'Merica."

Oppression? My dad once told me he was concerned that my 7 (almost 8)year old dirty blonde and blue eyed son was going to have difficulty in life because of political correctness. Quotas were going to get all the school spots and jobs. I told him he should be more concerned about his (now 18yo) mixed race grandchild because he WILL be passed over for jobs in his future. He will have people cross the street to get away from a 6'2 "dangerous black guy." The same kid that that had a friend get mercilessly bullied by the cool girls in school and when he found out he stopped having lunch with the football team and started sitting wit her. Without discussion or requesting the team began to join them. The bullying ended. I also told my dad he needed to be concerned that my nephew will he pulled over, profiled, and was at risk for being hurt or murdered for the color of his skin despite being the nicest kid you could meet.

This is real shit pops. Real. Important. Leaving trump in charge when there were "good people on both sides" in Charlottesville is... well, the truth is you know how dangerous it is or you would not still be reading and engaging. Follow your conscience. No more excuses.

Trump's mentor was Roy fucking Cohn and Pops is arguing bosides due to the fact that Biden hasn't been forceful enough articulating his vision during a pandemic.

What does it take to realize that he is a narcissistic sociopath?

The powers that be on the left, all the left, should be ashamed that The Lincoln Project is so much better at making ads than them.

I mean, they know where it really hurts. Embrace it.

Oh yeah. But the left needs to learn how to do what the Lincoln Project is good at doing. Obviously Rick Wilson and that ilk (ilk autocorrects to KKK) aren’t part of the long term solution to the left’s marketing problems.

That's a good ad, too.

It's too bad Trump is just a symptom. A very loud and idiotic one, but a symptom none the less.

Back