• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

Indeed, and not the intention of my posts. It's a failing of the left in their "progressive but not woke" politics to not draw in a more diverse coalition.

eh, I disagree with that characterization, but that debate is for a different thread

Yeah, but If you join a fraternity at a community college the chapter at the school you transfer to might not really accept you.

i'm like 75% sure brad is smarter than rj

You won't answer this....

You allegedly had an epiphany after years and years of insults towards me and asked forgiveness, saying you'd like to turnover a new leaf. Without hesitation, I accepted your apology and looked forward to a new era.

However, when I did something wrong and immediately (not after almost a decade) apologized twice. You wouldn't afford me the same grace you asked for and received without any qualifications.

Why should you be treated in a fashion you aren't willing to offer others?

Why should anyone believe anything you say if you act so quickly and hypocritically?

eh, I disagree with that characterization, but that debate is for a different thread

It's not my characterization of the whole of the left, but the shitposting scumbag left I take my cues from (Chapo, et al.).

You won't answer this....

You allegedly had an epiphany after years and years of insults towards me and asked forgiveness, saying you'd like to turnover a new leaf. Without hesitation, I accepted your apology and looked forward to a new era.

However, when I did something wrong and immediately (not after almost a decade) apologized twice. You wouldn't afford me the same grace you asked for and received without any qualifications.

Why should you be treated in a fashion you aren't willing to offer others?

Why should anyone believe anything you say if you act so quickly and hypocritically?

Treat me any way you want, goldfish brain. ChrisL said pretty hurtful stuff to me, but he apologized, I'm over it. I disagree with him but I have tried arguing with him and I'll do the same to you if I have a substantive point to make. I think something else clicked with me recently when you said "I am not going to change my mind on this" which is to say you're just an incorrigible bastard at the end of the day.

It's not my characterization of the whole of the left, but the shitposting scumbag left I take my cues from (Chapo, et al.).

yeah, those are my people, and I disagree with that characterization

Treat me any way you want, goldfish brain. ChrisL said pretty hurtful stuff to me, but he apologized, I'm over it. I disagree with him but I have tried arguing with him and I'll do the same to you if I have a substantive point to make. I think something else clicked with me recently when you said "I am not going to change my mind on this" which is to say you're just an incorrigible bastard at the end of the day.

I said nothing negative or hurtful to you before you went off on me after promising not to act that way. What I said was towards Strickland, not you and you know this. And I apologized twice.

What you have shown is that nothing you say can't be trusted even if the basis of what you say is intensely personal and life-changing. You have empirically shown that you are the living testament to hypocrisy. You ask for treatment and grace you aren't willing to give others.

As to "I'm not going to change my mind on this", I guess that makes you an incorrigible bastard on top of being a liar and hypocrite. There are certainly positions that everyone, including you, has that won't be changed.

Last edited:
Nah I'll definitely change my mind the first time you make a good point.

Nah I'll definitely change my mind the first time you make a good point.

Typically. paternalistic idiocy.

So, you are saying, there's no principal in your life that is so core to who you are that you won't hold it no matter what. How killing innocent people? Can someone convince you that's acceptable? How about producing no cars that get more than 5 mpg and getting rid of pollution standards? Can that be good?

As usual, your baseless arrogance shows who you really are. It's clear you never meant anything you said in private. That's on you not me.

Honestly I remember one time you told me that if you were as cynical as I was that you would kill yourself which really wasn't that much different than what I told you.

Generally with the way people talk to each other around here and your post about being a perfect example, I think everybody needs to develop a little thicker skin.

Honestly I remember one time you told me that if you were as cynical as I was that you would kill yourself which really wasn't that much different than what I told you.

Generally with the way people talk to each other around here and your post about being a perfect example, I think everybody needs to develop a little thicker skin.

I can't speak for anyone other than myself, but that's certainly true of me. I'm a little too careless with my own rhetoric to care when someone says something hurtful about me. Just think in general that rj should have lost his posting privileges by now. If I were Strickland I'd feel that way anyway.

But it's OK for you to assault anyone every day and still keep posting...

You want others to accept your apologies (after YEARS of bad behavior), but when someone apologizes immediately- get rid of them.

You need to stop. Every hate-filled post you make shows you to be more of a hypocrite and less believable.

Nah, take it down so many notches, it's not that serious, it's just a message board.

I can't speak for anyone other than myself, but that's certainly true of me. I'm a little too careless with my own rhetoric to care when someone says something hurtful about me. Just think in general that rj should have lost his posting privileges by now. If I were Strickland I'd feel that way anyway.

Is RJ honestly trying to call his "calling one jew a kapo isn't calling all jews kapos" nonsense an apology? RJ sucks. Everybody knows this outside of his weird PM posse + buckets that rallies to his defense every time somebody calls him out for saying something indefensibly racist, anti-semitic, sexist, homophobic, etc.

Honestly, it's on the mods at this point. I guess the traffic RJ's constant bullshit invites beats life here without him. That's the only thing that I can think of that's keeping the guy outside of a single thread to contain all of his madness. And I get it. He's harmless enough, outside of the times when he reveals some dark stalker energy, and seems to need this place an awful lot. I wouldn't want to have to make the choice to confine him or ban him either.

But honestly RJKarl sucks. I never particularly liked him, but he - not others - have posted two of the most racially insensitive things I've personally read on these boards and fuck him.

Rationalization after justification after rationalization. Any excuse rather than admitting you have been wrong.

There is a pebble somewhere in your being of wanting to do the right thing. Sadly, it's a pebble in a giant rock of actions of who you show yourself to be on a daily basis. Rather than trying to bond that pebble to another and another, you rationalize that it's not your fault.

You cam close reverted back to who you really are. It's sad.

Is RJ honestly trying to call his "calling one jew a kapo isn't calling all jews kapos" nonsense an apology? RJ sucks. Everybody knows this outside of his weird PM posse + buckets that rallies to his defense every time somebody calls him out for saying something indefensibly racist, anti-semitic, sexist, homophobic, etc.

Honestly, it's on the mods at this point. I guess the traffic RJ's constant bullshit invites beats life here without him. That's the only thing that I can think of that's keeping the guy outside of a single thread to contain all of his madness. And I get it. He's harmless enough, outside of the times when he reveals some dark stalker energy, and seems to need this place an awful lot. I wouldn't want to have to make the choice to confine him or ban him either.

But honestly RJKarl sucks. I never particularly liked him, but he - not others - have posted two of the most racially insensitive things I've personally read on these boards and fuck him.

We get a lot of ad money from RJ clicks.

Back