• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

Maybe if the far left didn't mercilessly attack those who share most of their ideas and ideals but not all rather than trying to work something out, you'd have a better chance to get things done.

Maybe if you weren't paternailistic towards all people of color and those who disagree with any portion of what you believe, you'd get a better response.

Maybe if you didn't kick those who went before in the nuts rather than understanding you are standing on their shoulders from what they have done, you'd get more done.

Maybe if you took the time to learn from the mistakes we made and the successes we had, you could get more done.

The reality we have seen here is that you guys aren't willing at all to do any of the above at all.

Wow: Those guys all thank you for the lecture. And let me guess. You are (again) going to be surprised when people criticize you.

Last edited:
Is RJ honestly trying to call his "calling one jew a kapo isn't calling all jews kapos" nonsense an apology? RJ sucks. Everybody knows this outside of his weird PM posse + buckets that rallies to his defense every time somebody calls him out for saying something indefensibly racist, anti-semitic, sexist, homophobic, etc.

Honestly, it's on the mods at this point. I guess the traffic RJ's constant bullshit invites beats life here without him. That's the only thing that I can think of that's keeping the guy outside of a single thread to contain all of his madness. And I get it. He's harmless enough, outside of the times when he reveals some dark stalker energy, and seems to need this place an awful lot. I wouldn't want to have to make the choice to confine him or ban him either.

But honestly RJKarl sucks. I never particularly liked him, but he - not others - have posted two of the most racially insensitive things I've personally read on these boards and fuck him.

ASAB

Biden has now has his despicable & deplorable moment--15% of Americans are bad people. " I frankly think is despicable for a presidential candidate to say!

Not as despicable as being a small-government conservative who hates "the welfare state" and then sucks from the government teat every chance he gets, welfare queen.

You should probably stop using the term “welfare queen.”

Biden has now has his despicable & deplorable moment--15% of Americans are bad people. " I frankly think is despicable for a presidential candidate to say!

It's not 15% (unless you think that's all who will vote for Trump). It's everyone who supports Trump and his incendiary and disgusting statement.

Serious question- what percentage of americans do you think are bad people? 10-15% seems low.

Yea, no.

Biden (rightly) said Trump's words were despicable.

Immediately, Trump supporters feel personally attacked.

Shocking.

General Election: Trump vs. Biden Monmouth Univ. Biden 52, Trump 41 Biden +11

I'd say it's more like 41% of Americans are bad people :rimshot::rimshot::rimshot:

General Election: Trump vs. Biden Monmouth Univ. Biden 52, Trump 41 Biden +11

I'd say it's more like 41% of Americans are bad people :rimshot::rimshot::rimshot:

What about the ones who say they won't vote or will vote third party ?

Back