• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

Looks like Bern doesn't want to defund police and instead wants to give them more funding. I guess he just fucking sold out every protester on the street and can fuck off into the sun?

you sure showed them !

He did have a good day on the senate floor though

- Ban tear gas, pepper spray, rubber bullets
- Pass Paycheck Security Act
- Pass $2K monthly payments
- Empower Medicare to pay the medical bills of all patients
- End qualified immunity
- strip federal funds from police violating civil rights

- End qualified immunity

Shoo doesn't give a fuck about what he actually did. He's the liberal Angus.

Shoo doesn't give a fuck about what he actually did. He's the liberal Angus.

Lol -- you get so fucking defensive and triggered. Take it down a notch, bitch. Of course I actually care about these things -- do you think evil Biden wouldn't have supported these same things on the Senate floor?

How many times can some people on this board criticize Biden and call him evil for taking the same positions as Bern?

And Townie, you should probably give Warren Gunnels some credit for your post.

Last edited:
I'm not sure where is the right place to discuss on the board, but Ezra Klein and Ta-Nehisi Coates had a really profound discussion about a lot of these topics.

https://www.vox.com/ezra-klein-show-podcast

The episode that I'm referring to is called "Why Ta-Nehisi Coates is hopeful."

Listening to it now. I'm glad a high profile person is on the record as "hopeful." I feel like I have to perform like I'm not. I'm angry, sure. But that's the same anger that's always there. The hope is different.

- End qualified immunity

Sounds like what every Dem did...

Looks like Bern doesn't want to defund police and instead wants to give them more funding. I guess he just fucking sold out every protester on the street and can fuck off into the sun?

You're right, that fucking sucks and its disapointing as hell. I'm not going to defend it. He's wrong.

Shoo, you were a Warren supporter, no? I’m disappointed with her campaign and a lot of stuff she’s said and done since but I don’t really feel the need to still come dunk on her here. I wasn’t a fan of Pete or Kamala, but same deal. Bernie can’t hurt you anymore.

Shoo, you were a Warren supporter, no? I’m disappointed with her campaign and a lot of stuff she’s said and done since but I don’t really feel the need to still come dunk on her here. I wasn’t a fan of Pete or Kamala, but same deal. Bernie can’t hurt you anymore.

He also can’t help you the way Biden can, hence the frustration from some posters when describing him as evil.

I dont really understand why some posters and liberals seem to believe that Biden and Bernie are being graded on the same scale for shit they've said in 2020, when each has entirely different political careers with which to evaluate them. There's a major fucking difference between Biden confirming and quadrupling down on his shittiness every opportunity he gets, vs Bernie establishing a decades long reputation for progressivism and sporadically fucking up.
also, he's 78 years old, not running for President anymore, and leftists are ready to let him go

He also can’t help you the way Biden can, hence the frustration from some posters when describing him as evil.

But like, is he your uncle or something? What does it matter, attacking his character? Would it hurt your feelings if I said Obama was a scumbag? These are public servants we’re electing here.

But like, is he your uncle or something? What does it matter, attacking his character? Would it hurt your feelings if I said Obama was a scumbag? These are public servants we’re electing here.

I don’t care if you call him the antichrist after November. I’d prefer the progressive wing work on encouraging and getting people excited to vote so the guy who is literally an existential threat to our country doesn’t get another term.

I don’t care if you call him the antichrist after November. I’d prefer the progressive wing work on encouraging and getting people excited to vote so the guy who is literally an existential threat to our country doesn’t get another term.

What the fuck are you doing to encourage people to vote, wakelaw13? Biden has done a bunch of evil shit that runs counter to my sense of politics and general "good" and I'm helping to get him elected by doing voter outreach and registration. Your turn. Progressives are gonna do a hell of a lot more of the heavy lifting to help get Biden electing than the moderates who bitch about them on the internet.

Back