• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

Nah, I'm just trying to see if Townie can get you to control your feelings -- you seem to be operating solely based on them.

Townie has definitely drifted more and more to being an M-bro and will need to change his name soon, but damn shoo is like a chimera of RJ, Angus, and bkf

Everyone in the group has a part to play in the chimera, as a chimera is distinct parts. Yours is repeated arguments with the same argument and same posters over and over, angus is the argument's content, and finally bkf is backing out of self bans as many forget shoo did.

Nah, I'm just trying to see if Townie can get you to control your feelings -- you seem to be operating solely based on them.

You failing an open book quiz doesn't rustle my Jims as much as you might think.

Everyone in the group has a part to play in the chimera, as a chimera is distinct parts. Yours is repeated arguments with the same argument and same posters over and over, angus is the argument's content, and finally bkf is backing out of self bans as many forget shoo did.

Then you must be Rulz...it's as accurate as I am with those two...

I don't think I perma-banned myself, but I'm glad you are keeping tabs on me. I'm just going to try to stay out of this thread. It is just the crew in their own echo chamber. I can't really agree with them on the issues much more than I already do, and I keep getting attacked for having the gall to ask questions and have the same position on the issue as Bernie and dare to consider Biden as "not evil". There's no value here and really no good information or answers. The crew can have it - they seem to need it.

What value are you looking for? If I recall you came in especially hot.

Also

(Satire)

He should have! It’s the coolest thing about him.

Back